Are these arrows indicating the spin of electrons?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mo0nfang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Electrons Spin
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 1K views
mo0nfang
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
fSvwFDebZWLBNAYDD9LySKpSmrw6ZJ0-LL5dMUozpkw.png


Image source: at 02:30
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
What does this diagram show? I could make a wild guess, but then I'd waste my time and yours if it turned out I was wrong. Can you describe it for us, and maybe give us a link to the page where it came from?
 
jtbell said:
What does this diagram show? I could make a wild guess, but then I'd waste my time and yours if it turned out I was wrong. Can you describe it for us, and maybe give us a link to the page where it came from?

Image source: at 02:30