Artificial Sex Robots: Availability & Feasibility

• Thread starter avant-garde
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discussed various topics such as the feasibility of robots, using them to please partners, and the potential for cheating. The conversation also included jokes and references to sex dolls.
avant-garde
When do you think they will start rolling them out? I heard that in S.Korea you can get one but it's not comercially feasible yet.

Physics news on Phys.org
Not soon enough...

I have a hard enough time making women happy. I have no idea where to start with a robot.

OAQfirst said:
I have a hard enough time making women happy. I have no idea where to start with a robot.
Overclocking. Overclocking.

turbo-1 said:
Overclocking. Overclocking.

:rofl:

OAQfirst said:

You have entirely the wrong attitude. I would get one for pleasing my wife, to free up my time to post on PF.

Alot of high five threads today, high five!

NeoDevin said:
You have entirely the wrong attitude. I would get one for pleasing my wife, to free up my time to post on PF.
Look here. It wouldn't take much more than a few AA-cells to replace me as it is! :tongue:

OAQfirst said:
Look here. It wouldn't take much more than a few AA-cells to replace me as it is! :tongue:

Do you hide the batteries on your wife so that she will still need you?

avant-garde said:
but it's not comercially feasible yet.
It's difficult to believe it's not commercially viable - whatever the cost!

I might even buy 2, one to please my wife and the second to please the first one.

Batteries?! What kind of wimpy women do you guys hang out with?
W has to kick-start hers.

NeoDevin said:
I might even buy 2, one to please my wife and the second to please the first one.
I hope your wife will not read that... quite bad :rofl:

Could I hack the robot program so that it would clean around the house and cook without my efforts ?

humanino said:
Could I hack the robot program so that it would clean around the house and cook without my efforts ?

I'm not sure, as I've never tried it, but I think that might be what is required to please my wife.

And a quote from the famous feminist PJ O'Rourke

“There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL convertible.”

avant-garde said:
When do you think they will start rolling them out? I heard that in S.Korea you can get one but it's not comercially feasible yet.

What kind of things you are looking for?

There are sex dolls ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGfaQCY_bo4

rootX said:
What kind of things you are looking for?

There are sex dolls ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGfaQCY_bo4

the voice over is hilarious

I said hello, dolly,...well, hello, dolly
Its so nice to have you back where you belong
Youre lookin swell, dolly...i can tell, dolly
Youre still glowin...youre still crowin...youre still goin strong
I feel that room swayin...while the bands playin
One of your old favourite songs from way back when
So... take her wrap, fellas...find her an empty lap, fellas
Dollyll never go away again

Which is scarier: The fact that this guy has fifty sex dolls in his livingroom, or the fact that he would put it on YouTube?

One of my favourite surreal news stories from years ago was about a couple of kids who reported to the police that they had found a decapitated body out in the woods. Upon investigation they found that someone had bound, gagged, and then decapitated a life like sex doll.

Maybe they do cheat...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6raVzrbqrM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6raVzrbqrM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What are artificial sex robots and how do they work?

Artificial sex robots are humanoid robots that are designed and programmed to engage in sexual activities with humans. They are typically made from silicone or other lifelike materials, and have built-in sensors, motors, and processors that allow them to respond to touch and movement. They may also have artificial intelligence that enables them to learn and adapt to their partner's preferences.

2. Are artificial sex robots currently available for purchase?

Yes, there are currently several companies that offer artificial sex robots for purchase. However, they are still relatively new and expensive, with prices ranging from a few thousand dollars to tens of thousands of dollars. They are also subject to legal restrictions in some countries.

3. Is it ethical to use artificial sex robots?

This is a complex and controversial question, with arguments on both sides. Some argue that using sex robots could lead to objectification of women and reinforce harmful gender stereotypes. Others argue that as long as all parties involved consent and no one is being harmed, it is a personal choice and should not be judged. Ultimately, the ethics of using artificial sex robots may vary depending on individual beliefs and values.

4. Can artificial sex robots replace human partners?

No, artificial sex robots are not meant to replace human partners. While they can provide physical pleasure and companionship, they lack the emotional connection and intimacy that comes with a real human relationship. They should be seen as a form of entertainment or a tool for sexual exploration, rather than a replacement for human companionship.

5. What are the potential risks and challenges of using artificial sex robots?

One potential risk is that using artificial sex robots could lead to a decrease in sexual and emotional intimacy with real partners. It could also contribute to unrealistic expectations of sexual performance and body image. Additionally, there are concerns about the potential for hacking and exploitation of personal data collected by these robots. Further research and regulation may be necessary to address these challenges and ensure the safe and ethical use of artificial sex robots.