Bidding Farewell - Bob's Adventures in Norfolk, England

• Thread starter The Bob
  • Start date
In summary: Tomorrow, I am off to Belgium for ACF annual camp. I am online for a while though, so feel free to post. Have fun at the camp! The Bob (2004 ©)In summary, ACF is a military based organisation which The Bob is going to. He is excited for it and has some stories to tell.
The Bob
Hey people (again).

Most people have posted when they go away so I am too. Hope this thread as flourished when I get back :rofl:

Anyway I am off to Norfolk, England for my ACF annual camp. Should be good. Getting picked on by the coys but then they realize we get it easy and make music. HEHE. :rofl:

If you post there to me I will not reply for a week as I am off in about 10 minutes.

Hope you all have fun. I am going to have a lot to read later with all the threads going on :grumpy: :rofl: :biggrin: Never mind. Should be worth it.

Have nice time whatever you are doing. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Physics news on Phys.org
Have fun bob!

Hey, what's ACF ?

Dang ! Too late.

Have fun The Bob.

Incidentally, if you come across another dude who calls himself 'The Bob' can you sue his ass in court ?

I'll be the first one
Welcome back bob!

Bye The Bob! :cry:

Be careful!

Be prepared to tell us all about what happened! :biggrin:

ACF - Army Cadet Force

and The Bob. No. You can't go. I forbid it.

I am back.

check said:
Have fun bob!

I did.

Gokul43201 said:
Incidentally, if you come across another dude who calls himself 'The Bob' can you sue his ass in court ?

I can't sue. Why?

Evo said:
Bye The Bob! :cry:

Be careful!

Be prepared to tell us all about what happened! :biggrin:

Ready. Braced I am. :biggrin:

jimmy p said:
ACF - Army Cadet Force

and The Bob. No. You can't go. I forbid it.

Too late. I have gone and I am back. :tongue2:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Welcome back...again =)

DarkAnt said:
Welcome back...again =)

Cheers

The Bob (2004 ©)

Hmmm...so what is copyrighted then ? :grumpy:

Welcome back ! Got any stories for us ? :tongue:

Welcome back The Bob! :smile:

Ok, give us the details!

Gokul43201 said:
Hmmm...so what is copyrighted then ? :grumpy:

The copyright is just a laugh. Sorry.

Gokul43201 said:
Welcome back ! Got any stories for us ? :tongue:

Hummm... well. Some are too bad to put on these forums but some I can tell.

There is an idiot in our band called Cadet Baker. He can be alright but he got excited about wasps. Killing them. Anyway so we shut the door and told him to come around. He didn't and we left him. We went to our band block and he stayed there for about 10 minutes killing wasps with his beret.

We arrived at the barracks at 12:30 am and had to wait ages for sheets. Was about 3 am before sleep was even thought of. :grumpy:

We were on camp with A Coy (Company), B Coy and C Coy. A and C are Sotons and C are Pompeits. So we played the Pompey chimes the worst ecer (the band play normal, my mate played it down a semitone and I played it up a semitone (just imagine the noise)). The Saints was played perfectly. :biggrin:

More stories later if you really want them.

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
There is an idiot in our band called Cadet Baker.

Hmmm...his folks must have planned his life out completely, before they named him.

Gokul43201 said:
Hmmm...his folks must have planned his life out completely, before they named him.

Cadet is his rank. I am not giving out his first name incase he comes across this (not that he has the brains to).

The ranking system is:
Cadet
Lance Corporal
Corporal
Sergant
Colour/Staff Sergant
CSM (Company Sergant Major)
RSM

That is for cadets.

The Bob (2004 ©)

Gokul43201 said:
In fact in another forum I've I've been reading, there is someone else going by 'The Bob'. This other guy is in South Africa though. So since there's been no indication that The Bob boasts any unusual quantum properties, I decided it was a different guy...

Welcome back!

The Bob said:
Cadet is his rank.

Of course, it is ! I was just kidding around :wink:

I kid too much ! :cry: Way too much :cry::cry:

plover said:
In fact in another forum I've I've been reading, there is someone else going by 'The Bob'. This other guy is in South Africa though. So since there's been no indication that The Bob boasts any unusual quantum properties, I decided it was a different guy...

Welcome back!

He he. Thanks. I know some people by The Bob from forums I have googled.

The Bob (2004 ©)

Gokul43201 said:
Of course, it is ! I was just kidding around :wink:

I kid too much ! :cry: Way too much :cry::cry:

LOL. Oh ok. He he.

Well tomorrow I am off again at 6:30 am GMT. Man, it will be good. I am off to Belgium. I am online for a whiloe though, as it is 18:23 (6:23 pm) GMT. Man, only 12 hours left. :surprise: Exciting. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Well tomorrow I am off again at 6:30 am GMT. Man, it will be good. I am off to Belgium. I am online for a whiloe though, as it is 18:23 (6:23 pm) GMT. Man, only 12 hours left. :surprise: Exciting. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Good to wake up in the dead of the night ? :eek: :wink: Toodle-oo ! And watch out for the beer !

Last edited:
The Bob said:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Nice! What are your plans in our fair country?

The Bob said:
The ranking system is:
Cadet
Lance Corporal
Corporal
Sergant
Colour/Staff Sergant
CSM (Company Sergant Major)
RSM
If you get promoted, do we get to call you Triple-The-Bob-Major? :tongue2:

Or would that just make it likely that you'd show up underneath some of our windows at 3am playing Pompei in six different keys at once...? :surprise:

Gokul43201 said:
Good to wake up in the dead of the night ? :eek: :wink: Toodle-oo ! And watch out for the beer !

I will watch the Beer. Like a hawk.

The Bob (2004 ©)

Dimitri Terryn said:
Nice! What are your plans in our fair country?

Go to Army Barracks. Play in a Band. Have a good time and Party. Play more and more.

The Bob (2004 ©)

plover said:
If you get promoted, do we get to call you Triple-The-Bob-Major? :tongue2:

Or would that just make it likely that you'd show up underneath some of our windows at 3am playing Pompei in six different keys at once...? :surprise:

Come on. It was funny. B Coy hated it. :biggrin:

No Triple-The-Bob-Majors either. Sound good though. :tongue2:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Off to sleep and rest for tomorrow.

See you all on the 13th of August. Have fun.

The Bob (2004 ©)

I thought A coy were from Monkeyworld, B coy were the Pompeits and C coy were from the Isle of Wight...

X coy was from the New Forest (go X coy... when I used to be there), Y coy were the Sotonites and Z coy were from farmer country or something...

jimmy p said:
I thought A coy were from Monkeyworld, B coy were the Pompeits and C coy were from the Isle of Wight...

X coy was from the New Forest (go X coy... when I used to be there), Y coy were the Sotonites and Z coy were from farmer country or something...

Well I thought that A and C were Soton supports (atleast) and B are the pompeits. Shows you what I know. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

1. What is "Bidding Farewell - Bob's Adventures in Norfolk, England" about?

"Bidding Farewell - Bob's Adventures in Norfolk, England" is a personal account of a man named Bob who is saying goodbye to his home in Norfolk, England. He shares his experiences and memories of living in this beautiful part of the country.

2. Is this a scientific book?

No, "Bidding Farewell - Bob's Adventures in Norfolk, England" is not a scientific book. It is a personal narrative about the author's experiences and reflections.

3. What can I learn from reading this book?

By reading "Bidding Farewell - Bob's Adventures in Norfolk, England", you can gain insight into the beauty and culture of Norfolk, England. You may also learn about the author's perspective on saying goodbye to a place he has called home.

4. Is this book appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Bidding Farewell - Bob's Adventures in Norfolk, England" is appropriate for all ages. However, younger readers may not fully understand or appreciate the themes and emotions discussed in the book.

5. Is this book based on a true story?

Yes, "Bidding Farewell - Bob's Adventures in Norfolk, England" is based on a true story. The author, Bob, is sharing his personal experiences and memories of living in Norfolk, England.