Beal Conjecture - Demonstration

In summary, Alberto from Peru has discovered an equation to obtain values for the Beal Conjecture and has 18 sets of numbers to support his findings. He is now seeking advice on how to share his work with the world and potentially claim the $1 million prize. He is advised to thoroughly read about the conjecture and ensure his results meet the conditions, as well as seek publication in a reputable mathematical journal for peer review.
alberto4188
Good morning, my name is Alberto and I'm from Peru (South America); and this is my first post on this forum. My Question is: A few hours ago I just discover an equation to obtain the values of the Beal Conjecture:

A^x + B^y = C^z

A, B, C has a common factor and x, y, z are coprimes, all of them bigger than 2 and differents from each other.

I just discover an equation, and I introduce random numbers and after that I obtain the 6 values of ABC and xyz. I introduce a lot of random numbers and during this time, I have 18 packs of numbers, with numbers from 2 digits to 5 digits.

And My Question is, what I need to show this to the world? I Saw that still exist a prize of 1 million dollars, in which forums or magazines would I need to show my paper?

It's my first time and I don't have any idea on which way to start and for real I want to prevent my work to be stolen.

Thanks in advance for everything, best regards. Alberto.

Physics news on Phys.org
Have you read this article on wikipedia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beal_conjecture

You will first need to be sure your results have met the Beal Conjecture conditions otherwise people won't take your work seriously. Mathematicians are very careful with anything they publish because even a small mistake can lead to great embarassment.

If after having carefully read about the conjecture and you truly believe you have the answer then you would have to get it published as per the American Mathematical Society web page which is the official body handling the prize.

http://www.ams.org/profession/prizes-awards/ams-supported/beal-prize

Please note, you must have your results published in a reputable Mathematical journal. The rules clearly state that they will not consider proofs or results sent directly to them without peer review by other mathematicians.

This means you may have to visit a university math department and get a mathematician to sponsor your paper for a journal which means he/she will have to review your work before agreeing to post to a journal for peer review and possible publication.

Good luck, this will be quite exciting if true.

1. What is the Beal Conjecture?

The Beal Conjecture is a mathematical conjecture proposed by Andrew Beal in 1993. It states that there are no solutions to the equation a^x + b^y = c^z where a, b, c, x, y, and z are positive integers and x, y, and z are all greater than 2.

2. Why is the Beal Conjecture important?

The Beal Conjecture is important because it is related to other unsolved mathematical problems, such as Fermat's Last Theorem. It also has practical applications in fields such as cryptography and computer science.

3. Has the Beal Conjecture been proven?

No, the Beal Conjecture has not been proven. It remains an unsolved problem in mathematics.

4. What is the Beal Prize?

The Beal Prize is a monetary award of $1 million offered by Andrew Beal for anyone who can prove or disprove the Beal Conjecture. The prize was first announced in 1997 and has not yet been claimed.

5. What progress has been made towards solving the Beal Conjecture?

Many mathematicians and computer scientists have attempted to solve the Beal Conjecture, but no one has been successful so far. Some progress has been made in proving special cases of the conjecture, but the general case remains unsolved. Various techniques and strategies have been proposed, but the problem still remains open.