Celebrating Ben's Birthday! Surprise!

• Thread starter Monique
  • Start date
In summary, Ben's friends wished him a happy birthday and joked about him looking like a girl from Dawson's Creek. Some of them were still behind in time zones, but they all wanted to make sure he knew they didn't forget his special day. They also discovered that they share the same birthday and poked fun at the gifts he received.
Monique
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ben's birthday!

You know? The one who looks júst like that girl from Dawson's creek?

Happy Birthday buddy!
no, we didn't forget you!

uh.. for the ones always behind in the US.. wait another 6-8 hours and you'll be up to date too :wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!

I always knew you weren't a girl!

do you mean MacTech?? if so, then he is cooler than i thought! Man, i thought he was pretty groovy but to have the same birthday as me? that's just Ultra-Cool!

Happy Birthday!

Don't turn your nose up at all the mens clothing you relatives gave you this year, Ben. They are trying to tell you something.

1. What is "Celebrating Ben's Birthday! Surprise!" all about?

"Celebrating Ben's Birthday! Surprise!" is a surprise birthday party planned for Ben, a loved one or colleague. It is a fun and memorable way to show someone how much they are appreciated and loved on their special day.

2. How do I plan a surprise birthday party?

To plan a surprise birthday party, you can start by choosing a theme, creating a guest list, and setting a budget. Then, decide on a date, time, and location for the party. You can also plan activities, decorations, and food for the party. Make sure to keep the party a secret from the birthday person!

3. What are some fun surprise birthday party ideas?

Some fun surprise birthday party ideas include a themed party, a scavenger hunt, a movie night, a game night, or a surprise trip or outing. You can also incorporate personal touches, such as a memory book or a special gift, to make the party more meaningful.

4. How can I make the birthday person feel special during the party?

You can make the birthday person feel special during the party by including them in the planning process, incorporating their favorite things into the party, and making sure they feel comfortable and included in all the activities. You can also give them a special role, such as being the guest of honor or leading a toast.

5. What are some tips for keeping the surprise a secret?

Some tips for keeping the surprise a secret include using code names when discussing the party, avoiding social media posts, and enlisting the help of trusted friends or family members to keep the secret. It's also important to communicate clearly with guests about keeping the surprise and not revealing any details to the birthday person.