Best Website to buy hardware online

• Thread starter Saint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hardware
In summary, the conversation discusses various websites for purchasing computer hardware, such as Tigerdirect, Superwarehouse, and Newegg. The participants share their positive experiences with these sites and mention other options like Pricewatch and CDW. They also mention sites like Dynamism and Apple for purchasing specific types of hardware. The conversation also includes two websites, Surplusgeeks and Buyxg, that offer great deals but have limited selection. Overall, the participants agree that these websites are great for following market trends and finding good deals on computer hardware.
Computer science news on Phys.org
http://www.superwarehouse.com/index.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you bought anything from those places ?

Tigerdirect is great. I live right by the main offices in miami and they are starting to open up stores like compusa. They got great deals.

No, I am in malaysia, those websites are good for me to follow up with the latest market trend of computer hardwares.
If one day i migrated to US (I plan to), definitely i will buy from one of the best websites.

I do a lot of shopping with Tigerdirect, I've had a lot of luck with them.

I ususally check price trends at

pricewatch.com

I like that they have a clean, uncluttered, down-to-business website. You can check out the various companies' customer ratings, compare prices and decide if you want to try them.

I've also used Amazon and ebay for computer parts.

I love new egg, don't really need any other site. Pricewatch was my first love however.

I've never purchased anything from these people, but they've got some insane deals:

www.surplusgeeks.com

www.buyxg.com

not the greatest selection but their prices cannot be beaten.

What is the best website to buy hardware online?

The best website to buy hardware online will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Some popular options include Amazon, Newegg, and Best Buy.

What factors should I consider when choosing a website to buy hardware online?

When choosing a website to buy hardware online, some important factors to consider include price, selection, shipping options, customer reviews, and return policies.

Are there any websites that offer discounts or deals for buying hardware online?

Yes, many websites offer discounts or deals for buying hardware online. Some websites have loyalty programs or offer promotional codes, while others may offer discounts during holiday sales or special events.

Can I trust buying hardware online, or should I stick to physical stores?

Buying hardware online can be just as trustworthy as buying from a physical store. It is important to research the website and read customer reviews before making a purchase. Additionally, most reputable websites have secure payment options and return policies in place.

How can I ensure that I am buying high-quality hardware from an online website?

To ensure that you are buying high-quality hardware from an online website, it is important to read product descriptions and customer reviews. You can also research the brand and check for any certifications or awards they may have received.