Start with a more careful free-body diagram for the block: what are the forces on it?
(hint: gravity, spring, and only one other...)
[edit: you appear to have Fk pointing directly upwards ... if this is the force from the spring you need to take another look at the diagram: which direction is the spring pulling on the block?
Don't know what Fp is supposed to be. Force of a "pull"? What is pulling on the black?]
Well there is force of gravity pushing down on the block and normal force pushing up than then the the force of the blocks mass is pulling the spring while the spring resists the pull...so that's what I have there in my free-body diagram
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving