A projectile is launched at an angle of 60° from the horizontal and lands 99 s later at the same height from which it was launched.
1) What is the initial speed of the projectile (in m/s)?
I already figured this out to be 560.16 m/s
2) What is the maximum altitude (in m)?
- I already figured this out to be 12007 m
3) What is the range (in m)?
- I already figured this out to be 2778 m
4) Calculate the displacement (in m) from the point of launch to the position on its trajectory at 91 s. (Express your answer in vector form. Assume the projectile initially travels in the +x and +y-directions, where the +x-direction is horizontal and the +y-direction is straight up.)
^^^^This is where I got lost
The Attempt at a Solution
I was able to figure out parts 1-3, but I'm not sure how to calculate the displacement.