How Can I Resolve My Confusion with a Tough Question?

• Thread starter pzzldstudent
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Confused
In summary, a "confused" question is one that is difficult to understand or answer due to unclear or multiple meanings. To help someone who is confused about a question, actively listening and asking clarifying questions can be beneficial. Strategies for overcoming confusion with a question include breaking it down, approaching it from different angles, and taking breaks. There are also resources and tools available, such as online research and tutoring services, to aid in understanding and answering questions. To prevent confusion with future questions, practicing critical thinking and problem-solving skills, carefully reading and analyzing the question, and seeking feedback can be helpful.
pzzldstudent
I am really confused:confused: with this question =|
Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!:smile:

http://answerboard.cramster.com/other-topic-5-311862-0.aspx"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org

Pick a concrete example of a function (hint: you'll need on that is not 1-1). How about f(x)=x^2? Can you suggest sets A and F where f(A/F) is not equal to f(A)/f(F)?

Thanks!

Thank you to the infinite power for the help!

FAQ: How Can I Resolve My Confusion with a Tough Question?

1. What is a "confused" question?

A "confused" question is a question that may have unclear or multiple meanings, making it difficult for the person asking to articulate their thoughts or for the person answering to provide a clear response. It may also refer to a question that the person asking is struggling to answer on their own.

2. How can I help someone who is confused about a question?

If someone is struggling with a question, the best way to help is to listen actively and ask clarifying questions to better understand their confusion. You can also offer to brainstorm together or provide resources or guidance to help them find the answer.

3. What are some strategies for overcoming confusion with a question?

One strategy is to break the question down into smaller, more manageable parts. Another is to try approaching the question from a different angle or perspective. It can also be helpful to take a break and come back to the question with a fresh mind.

4. Are there any resources or tools that can help with understanding a confusing question?

Yes, there are many resources and tools available for understanding and answering questions. These include online research, textbooks, study groups, and tutoring services. It may also be helpful to consult with a teacher or mentor for guidance.

5. How can I prevent confusion with future questions?

To prevent confusion with future questions, it can be helpful to practice critical thinking and problem-solving skills. You can also make sure to carefully read and analyze the question, as well as ask for clarification if needed. Additionally, seeking feedback and reflecting on the process can help improve your question-answering skills.

Back