Cant understand the question

• Thread starter nhrock3
  • Start date
Without additional explanation, it is not clear how this relates to the original question. It seems that the equation is meant to show that the error or difference between e^x and e^{[x]} e^{x-[x]} is small or negligible. However, it is not clear why this is the case or how it is relevant to the larger context. In summary, the question is asking about the accuracy of e^x in a computer and how the equation e^x=e^{[x]}e^{x-[x]} relates to a "fraction" or possibly an error in the calculation. The equation seems to show that the error or difference between e^x and e^{[
nhrock3
the question is stated as such
"number 'e' is found almost accurately in a certain computer,and we can consider it as accurate.so each power of it also accurate. so we left to calculate the fracture ie
[tex]e^x=e^{[x]}e^{x-[x]}[/tex] "the question goes on

how is [tex]e^x=e^{[x]}e^{x-[x]}[/tex] a fracture
?
square cols represent the whole value

Physics news on Phys.org
There may be a language problem here. I think that, instead of "fracture" you mean "fraction" or possibly just "error"?

yes fraction
how its fraction

Without additional explanation, your notation is not very clear. By [x], I think you mean the floor of x, or [itex]\left\lfloor x \right\rfloor[/itex]. The floor of x is the largest integer that is less than or equal to x. E.g., [itex]\left\lfloor 2.7 \right\rfloor = 2[/itex].

Using x = 2.7 in your equation, we have
[tex]e^x = e^{\left\lfloor 2.7 \right\rfloor}e^{2.7 - \left\lfloor 2.7 \right\rfloor }[/tex]
[tex]= e^2 e^{2.7 - 2} = e^2 e^{.7}[/tex]

What does "Cant understand the question" mean?

"Cant understand the question" is a phrase commonly used when someone is having difficulty comprehending or interpreting a question that has been asked. It could mean that the question is unclear, confusing, or too complex for the person to understand.

Why do people say "Cant understand the question"?

People may say "Cant understand the question" for a variety of reasons. It could be because the question is phrased in a way that is difficult to understand, or it could be because the person asking the question has a language barrier or is using unfamiliar terminology.

What should I do if I can't understand the question?

If you can't understand the question, it is always best to ask for clarification. You can politely ask the person to rephrase the question or provide more context to help you understand. It is important to communicate openly and ask for help when needed.

How can I improve my understanding of questions?

Improving your understanding of questions takes practice and patience. You can try breaking down the question into smaller parts, rephrasing it in your own words, or asking for examples. It also helps to actively listen and pay close attention to the details of the question.

What are some tips for asking clear and understandable questions?

To ask clear and understandable questions, it is important to be concise and specific. Avoid using jargon or complex language and provide enough context for the person to understand the question. It is also helpful to check for understanding by asking follow-up questions or summarizing the question to ensure clarity.