Cats Pepper & Pickle: Comfortably at Home

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Home
In summary, "In summary, the conversation covers a variety of topics related to cats, including their names (Pepper and Pickle), their behavior, and their gender. The participants also discuss their love for cats and compare them to dogs, with some preferring cats and others preferring dogs. They also touch on the genetics of cat fur color and share personal stories and experiences with cats.
wolram said:
they taste a bit like chickeno0).
That's what I heard of rattle snakes, squirrels, guinea pigs ... Chicken seem to be the standard comparison to all.

Physics news on Phys.org
Pepper has started bringing in worms for us , we had to refuse them we do not know how to cook them.

wolram said:
Pepper has started bringing in worms for us , we had to refuse them we do not know how to cook them.
First you have to get a fish, a turkey or a chicken ...

Likes wolram
wolram said:
Bad Silicon waffle, bad Silicon Waffle:mad: you will be trying Bugs Bunny next:biggrin: Although there are stranger things to eat, like baked hedgehog, one bakes them in clay and all the spines come away with the clay when unwrapped, they taste a bit like chickeno0).
What ? baked a hog in clay ? I've never eaten it myself. I hear people also bake chicken in tubes made out of bamboo trees.

upload_2016-1-6_17-38-10.jpeg
upload_2016-1-6_17-38-11.jpeg
Baked hedgehog, yum

Likes Silicon Waffle
wolram said:
They look like clean rats. I too think they will taste good. Many people in several rural areas in my country also eat rats and frogs.

wolram said:
No need for cooking :-) don't damage the vitamins!

Likes wolram
Silicon Waffle said:
They look like clean rats. I too think they will taste good. Many people in several rural areas in my country also eat rats and frogs.
Yep, French eat frogs, too.
In the past people ate a much larger variety of meats and fruits. Even 100 years ago. I looked at a cookbook written around 1900 and learned that our ancestors ate lamb, variety of game, pheasants, pigeons, other wild birds, snails, freshwater crabs. There was a huge selection of now forgotten local fruits that only a few people have now and it is impossible to buy them but old people still remember them from early childhood.
Now we only eat chicken and pork, only occasionally a fish or beef. And fruits? Just your normal supermarket selection.
We have tons of food now but I'm not sure about its quality.
This was off topic, sorry. :-)

Likes Silicon Waffle
wolram said:
I could with a stiff GandT right now, may be we should re open the Tiki bar:biggrin: cheers Tsu.
The Tiki Bar! YES! I've missed the Tiki Bar. :oldbiggrin: I'll pick everyone up in the Turbo RV and we'll meet you at the Tiki Bar. Load up everyone! Drinks are on Evo! :oldlaugh::oldlaugh:

Cheers to you too my sweet Wooly Ram. :oldlove:

Tsu said:
The Tiki Bar! YES! I've missed the Tiki Bar. :oldbiggrin: I'll pick everyone up in the Turbo RV and we'll meet you at the Tiki Bar. Load up everyone! Drinks are on Evo! :oldlaugh::oldlaugh:
Whoa, (starts filling bottles with tap water).

Um...Evo...this is the Tiki BAR. Not the Tiki WATERing Hole. Geez...dumbness...:oldlaugh:

Tsu said:
Um...Evo...this is the Tiki BAR. Not the Tiki WATERing Hole. Geez...dumbness...:oldlaugh:
Options, people can add any alcohol to their water. :oldtongue:

Tsu said:

Thoughts were the days my friend i thought they would never end, the days when i could see my winkle , now all i see is my belly, beef up the suspension on the RV and pick me up at sunrise. :biggrin:

What's HAPPENED to you Evo??! :oldsurprised:. There's no such thing as GERD in the Virtual Tiki Bar. Mix up some Margaritas! And above was supposed to read DUMBASS. Does this new format sport auto-correct?? :headbang:

Yer ON Wooly. :approve:. So how do I turn OFF the auto-correct? Contrary to what IT might think IT does NOT know what I mean! :oldbiggrin: