Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Change nick

1. Nov 4, 2008 #1
    Can I get my nick changed to "spottedPaint"?

Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 9, 2008 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You'll need to send a Private Message to Greg Bernhardt requesting a name change. He's the only one who can do that. If you do send the PM, please be patient...it can take a while for him to get to all his messages and act on them.

4. Dec 22, 2008 #3
    I sent a PM to Greg back in Nov.

This is a very simple request, and Greg has made a number of posts to various forums since I sent my original PM. What is the hold up here? It should take no more than 5 minutes...

5. Dec 22, 2008 #4

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Greg receives many PM's each day, it's quite possible that your request simply slipped through the net. However, if nothings happened by the close of business today, I'll PM him with a little reminder for you.

6. Jan 2, 2009 #5
    Thanks. Did you send this PM? With the new year, I'd like to take care of this.

7. Jan 2, 2009 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Greg is away on vacation. I suggest you pm chroot. Greg has had an awful lot on his plate the last couple of months.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?