Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
From a LaffyTaffy wrapper:
What do astronauts eat for dinner?
Launch Meat.
What do you call a chicken crossing the road?
Poultry in motion.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: fresh_42, DrClaude and collinsmark
Physics news on Phys.org
Why did the chicken cross the playground?

To get to the other slide.

(...with thanks to the Tiny Titans).
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Fervent Freyja
Ireland's worst air disaster occurred the other day when a small two seater Cessna light aircraft crashed into a graveyard. The diggers have uncovered 1,826 bodys so far and they expect the numbers to rise.
 
If the IRS threw Trump in jail, would the press quote his tweets out of con-text?
 
Did you hear about the guy who went grocery shopping and made the misteak of buying ribeye instead of sirloin?

[inspired by this post]
 
upload_2016-11-23_5-43-40.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude and BillTre
Bandersnatch said:
I'm pretty sure that's not true. Impossible even.

Well he did turn out to be "L"uke's father :wink:
 
Bandersnatch said:
I'm pretty sure that's not true. Impossible even.
Search your feelings, Bandersnatch. You know it to be true.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg and davenn
Ibix said:
Search your feelings, Bandersnatch. You know it to be true.

hahaha ... nice response :smile:
 
Ibix said:
I can do "Lame Star Wars refs" all day...
Do you use the farce?
 
hahaha ... gives the term "added value" a new meaning

upload_2016-11-24_12-6-47.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CalcNerd, Ibix and Sophia
davenn said:
upload_2016-11-24_12-6-47-png.109360.png
I had a similar problem with a boomerang.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sophia, davenn, fresh_42 and 1 other person
DrGreg said:
I had a similar problem with a boomerang.

sporting ones should come back ... hunting ones shouldn't

and speaking of such, a song from my childhood ...

Dave
 
davenn said:
sporting ones should come back ... hunting ones shouldn't

and speaking of such, a song from my childhood ...

Dave

My Scottish song association from my childhood of a (yellow) boomerang wasn't much better.
 
Boomerangs were originally made from egg whites instead of wood. They were very unpopular and so were referred to as "Boo! Meringues!".

If that's not a lame, contrived joke, I don't know what is.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell and beamie564
fresh_42 said:
of a (yellow) boomerang

the first thought that came to mind was of a banana ?? :biggrin:
 
davenn said:
the first thought that came to mind was of a banana ?? :biggrin:
Fewer concussions...
 
DrGreg said:
"Boo! Meringues!".
That sounds like a Halloween "trick and treat." :cool:
 
Tonight a burglar broke into my house.
He searched for money.
I woke up and helped him.
In vain.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: CalcNerd, Kevin McHugh, davenn and 1 other person
hahaha

wife needs a new broom.jpg
well not unless you have a death wish :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg, OCR and fresh_42
- job interview -

"What are your strengths?"
"I'm persistent."
"You'll hear from us."
"I'll wait."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, OCR and mfb