Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Doctor: When did you first notice you had diarrhoea?

Patient: When I took off my bicycle clips.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
davenn said:
some will get this
Dead Parrot sketch ?
"is no more", "has ceased to be", "bereft of life, it rests in peace", "this is an ex-parrot"
Lol...
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish and davenn
davenn said:
some will get this
<image>
mite have to buy one of these
This has been in my ad feed:

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15178040_1873493609537646_6674749971557823134_n.jpg?oh=70485781db6e4d757611d56bcf5832bd&oe=58BDBABB
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, davenn and DrClaude
davenn said:
some will get this

15181630_1875468412673499_4520617813024379118_n.jpg


mite have to buy one of these
No, he's just "havin' a kip"

A great Python bit...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish and davenn
jim mcnamara said:
What did the thesaurus eat for breakfast this morning?

... a synonym roll.
Synonyms!
What are they like?!
 
Today I learned that covering your eyes with ketchup give you 20/20 Heinz sight.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, DrClaude, mfb and 2 others
jtbell said:
Today I learned that covering your eyes with ketchup give you 20/20 Heinz sight.
It let's you see if anything behind you will ever ketchup.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, DrClaude, jtbell and 1 other person
jtbell said:
Today I learned that covering your eyes with ketchup give you 20/20 Heinz sight.

Ibix said:
It let's you see if anything behind you will ever ketchup.
double groan hahaha ... very good
 
davenn said:
double groan hahaha ... very good
In the spirit of proper academic behaviour, I ought to cite Thurman in Tarantino (1994), who delivers a similar lame pun.
 
Ibix said:
In the spirit of proper academic behaviour, I ought to cite Thurman in Tarantino (1994), who delivers a similar lame pun.

in pulp fiction ?
 
Yup. Uma Thurman's character was going to star in a horrifically generic all-female spy team series. It falls through after the pilot, and she ends up telling John Travolta all about it over dinner. She was going to have a once-an-episode corny joke gimmick - and the one from the only episode made was something to the effect of "The tomato is lagging behind, so all the other vegetables turn round and say 'ketchup'".
 
Ibix said:
Yup. Uma Thurman's character was going to star in a horrifically generic all-female spy team series. It falls through after the pilot, and she ends up telling John Travolta all about it over dinner. She was going to have a once-an-episode corny joke gimmick - and the one from the only episode made was something to the effect of "The tomato is lagging behind, so all the other vegetables turn round and say 'ketchup'".
one of my fav crazy movies :)
 
fresh_42 said:
As a person of profound knowledge in chemistry, can you tell me, what my hairdresser means?
He's always saying I Cobalt.
Don't worry, it means you won't need them much longer.
 
I got a rental car the other day. It was such a pain to get into. My car is quite low to the ground, but this one was a hire car.
 
Ibix said:
I got a rental car the other day. It was such a pain to get into. My car is quite low to the ground, but this one was a hire car.
Paid by a flat rate to lower the hire? Watch out the tire!
 
Zsa Zsa Gabor: "I'm a marvelous housekeeper. Whenever I leave a man, I keep the house."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, collinsmark, 1oldman2 and 3 others
It is a bit panda packing heat, isn't it? I make it two or three missing commas depending on your attitude to the Oxford comma.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913 and davenn
What is green, slimy, and lives in cell phones and CPs? ... I don't know either, but one is crawling out of yours right now.
 
Did you hear about the butcher who got a little behind in his business?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dkotschessaa