Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
If you call a dog's tail a leg, how many legs would it have? Four; the tail is still a tail regardless of what you call it.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
Physics news on Phys.org
Hugh Parker said:
How do you keep a turkey in suspense?

WELL WHAT'S THE ANSWER
turkey.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and Ibix
Stavros Kiri said:
Also big thanks to our staff administrator Greg Bernhardt, for his conception...

Unless he's a Time Lord, I doubt he had anything to do with that.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and Borg
Hugh Parker said:
How do you keep a turkey in suspense?
dkotschessaa said:
WELL WHAT'S THE ANSWER
turkey.png
Here it comes: [It is called the "Inductivist Turkey" (one of Russel's paradigm of improper (incomplete) Induction, I think [?])]

By teaching it Induction method of course!:
Starting Jan 1, every day, give it food say 9am, punctual ... up to 359th day. Guess what happens, once she can now guess the routine, on the 360th day?? ... ...
... Ha, ha, ...
Slayed for Christmass dinner table! (Gross!?)
[A few days from now! ... Happy Holidays!
:partytime::bow::doh::oldsurprised::headbang::oldconfused::sleep::olduhh::oldtongue: ... lol :wink::smile::flashlight::peacesign::check: ] (all welcome to decode this [chain] ... - any ideas?)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and dkotschessaa
Ibix said:
It is a bit panda packing heat, isn't it?
:DD
 
jtbell said:
Zsa Zsa Gabor: "I'm a marvelous housekeeper. Whenever I leave a man, I keep the house."
Too soon, DAHling. :wink:
 
During this time of year why do they serve eggs benedict on a car hub cap?

... because there is no plate like chrome for the Hollandaise
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913, Evo and dkotschessaa
dedicated to all our northern hemisphere members
have a wonderful and snowy Christmas :smile:

my ass is cold.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin, Stavros Kiri, DrClaude and 1 other person
davenn said:
dedicated to all our northern hemisphere members
have a wonderful and snowy Christmas :smile:

View attachment 110659
Poor thing is going to come down with something - he already looks a little horse.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, dkotschessaa, DrClaude and 1 other person
davenn said:
dedicated to all our northern hemisphere members
have a wonderful and snowy Christmas :smile:
In my part of the northern hemisphere the temperature hit 68F (20C) today. Combine that with the greenhouse effect and I was toasty inside my car with the heater turned off. :woot:

(OK, about a week ago I was freezing my three-letter pack animal off.)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, OmCheeto and jim mcnamara
The days are getting longer! Spring is on its way!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, OmCheeto and davenn
Two fleas after drinking at the bar: "shall we walk or we take a dog?" ! ...
 
I ♥ my
upload_2016-12-26_22-38-11.png


I ♠ my
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTScXpznRlvWlHaUOYjl1oa8YJTO-UaeGXbQ2hoQEc0oHkfwvwJ.png


I ♣ my
sealball.gif
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and dkotschessaa
One from a family gathering - a relative of mine is planning not to buy any more shoes. He says they just get under foot all the time.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
Another awesomely bad original from me.

Q. What did the plantain say when it lost it's phone?
A. "Where did mofongo?"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and Ibix
On the packet with Himalayan salt they printed: 2,000,000 years old and best before 2,019.
Fortunately they've found it in time.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Stavros Kiri and DrClaude
Scam artists use expired salt to make lamps. That's why they don't cure all your ills - if they used salt before its expiry date...
 
Canned air, is it always fresh, or does it ever go stale.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
256bits said:
Canned air, is it always fresh, or does it ever go stale.
I'm always fresh :cool:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Logical Dog and Stavros Kiri
fresh_42 said:
I'm always fresh :cool:
Oh. don't tell me. The guy from the Irish Spring soap commercial under the waterfall!:biggrin:
 
2QgeTCV.jpg


edit: the face is that of a mathematician and youtuber (NJ Wildeberger) who does not believe irrational numbers are practical or even exist. THoughh if it really came to this kind of situation, I believe he would go right. He always says math is weak, foundationaly inconsistent,etc..I am yet to believe him.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
Stavros Kiri said:
My new year's resolution is that I won't make any new year's resolutions this year! ...
Ouooops! I just made one! ... :nb):doh::oldsurprised::oldbiggrin:

This statements truth value cannot be determined? You have broken my logic :-)