Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
I think father would be more efficient, but mother might work as well.Borg said:Or a teenage girl shopping with her mother?
I-Love-Maths2
- 18
- 10
My cat can talk.
I asked her what two minus two was and she said nothing
I asked her what two minus two was and she said nothing
- 13,926
- 16,803
That's amazing! Ask her for the symbol for coefficient of friction.I-Love-Maths2 said:My cat can talk.
I asked her what two minus two was and she said nothing
- 20,819
- 28,467
I once had one who was a pro in stochastic. Unfortunately she only knew one distribution.Ibix said:That's amazing! Ask her for the symbol for coefficient of friction.
(Source: http://denverpetsupply.net/blog/7204/Hump-Day)
Attachments
- 32,819
- 4,724
Stavros Kiri
- 1,148
- 1,014
Surgeon to Mr. Smith (who just had a demanding surgery performed to him):
"Mr. Smith, I'm really sorry, we're going to have to operate on you again tomorrow!"
(Smith:) What!? Why? No way!
(Surgeon:) I'm really sorry Mr. Smith! Unfortunatelly we forgot a pair of plastic surgical gloves inside you! ...
(Smith:) What!? I don't get it! And why? Is that too big of a deal to just charge my account for an extra $1 and buy new ones?!
"Mr. Smith, I'm really sorry, we're going to have to operate on you again tomorrow!"
(Smith:) What!? Why? No way!
(Surgeon:) I'm really sorry Mr. Smith! Unfortunatelly we forgot a pair of plastic surgical gloves inside you! ...
(Smith:) What!? I don't get it! And why? Is that too big of a deal to just charge my account for an extra $1 and buy new ones?!
- 13,926
- 16,803
What do you call an 800lb gorilla with a machine gun?
Sir.
What do you call a deaf gorilla?
Anything you like - gorillas can't read lips.
Sir.
What do you call a deaf gorilla?
Anything you like - gorillas can't read lips.
Mentor
- 38,152
- 10,759
What's the difference between a hippo and a Zippo?
A hippo is an animal that weighs over a ton. A Zippo is a little lighter.
Stavros Kiri
- 1,148
- 1,014
Seems familiar! ... But please help me out here. Perhaps it's just that dementia starting! ...davenn said:
"a little lighter"? ... or just a lighter?Mark44 said:a little lighter
Mentor
- 38,152
- 10,759
Apparently you didn't get it ...Stavros Kiri said:"a little lighter"? ... or just a lighter?
Stavros Kiri
- 1,148
- 1,014
Don't be so sure. I just gave a different angle ...Mark44 said:Apparently you didn't get it ...
Mentor
- 38,152
- 10,759
Mark44 said:Apparently you didn't get it ...
A "different angle" that completely misses and detracts from the joke. Changing the punch line to "just a lighter" loses the play on words that "a little lighter has."Stavros Kiri said:Don't be so sure. I just gave a different angle ...
Stavros Kiri
- 1,148
- 1,014
Your joke is still there, and I liked it!Mark44 said:A "different angle" that completely misses and detracts from the joke. Changing the punch line to "just a lighter" loses the play on words that "a little lighter has."
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
Huh.
I thought he had 2 brothers - Raymond being the only actor.
The second, younger, ended up working in a tire factory, and worked his way up.
His name, would you know it, was Rob.

I thought he had 2 brothers - Raymond being the only actor.
The second, younger, ended up working in a tire factory, and worked his way up.
His name, would you know it, was Rob.
OCR
- 996
- 936
Don't forget his sister... De. .
. 
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,480
- 2,231
That reminds me of the armed robber, whose relatives were all armed police officers.
He died recently, surrounded by his family.Joke credit: Milton Jones
He died recently, surrounded by his family.Joke credit: Milton Jones
Last edited:
OCR
- 996
- 936
.Drakkith said:De Burr?
Stavros Kiri
- 1,148
- 1,014
Are these jokes?
Stavros Kiri
- 1,148
- 1,014
Potentially, in a modal sense, there's a chance that everything could likely, probably, be a joke to somebody, at some point with a certain probability corroborated against to/versus a certain degree of certainty, providing also, at that particular moment, that the particular person actually really gets the joke ... !Drakkith said:possibly
[And I have no clue for the ~ last 7 posts ... but that's ok ... it's still fun! ...]
- 13,926
- 16,803
Yeah. They really need another stepladder cable-tied (!) to the side so it can lean against the back wall, for lateral stability.davenn said:
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8