Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
That's terrific, Davenn. I've posted it on a woodworking forum and it took 2 seconds to get its first "like"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, Ibix, EnumaElish and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
davenn said:
for the lack of a better place to post this one ( non joke)

really cool art

View attachment 204946
You know how you drop a nut and it vanishes somewhere never to be seen again? It's probably feral wrenches taking them to feed their brood of baby spanners.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and jtbell
Ibix said:
You know how you drop a nut and it vanishes somewhere never to be seen again? It's probably feral wrenches taking them to feed their brood of baby spanners.

YOU'VE SOLVED IT!
 
Ibix said:
You know how you drop a nut and it vanishes somewhere never to be seen again? It's probably feral wrenches taking them to feed their brood of baby spanners.
I always thought robot squirrels buried them somewhere.
 
dkotschessaa said:
YOU'VE SOLVED IT!
Now all we need is some wrench poison...
jtbell said:
I always thought robot squirrels buried them somewhere.
Could be both? Maybe there's a whole mechanical ecology out there...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dkotschessaa
Ibix said:
Now all we need is some wrench poison...

WD40?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and Ibix
dkotschessaa said:
WD40?
That's an aphrodisiac, according to Red Dwarf. But maybe it also makes their jaws too well lubricated to pick up more nuts? It could work.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dkotschessaa
Ibix said:
You know how you drop a nut and it vanishes somewhere never to be seen again? It's probably feral wrenches taking them to feed their brood of baby spanners.
What took you so long to figure it out?
 
haha

upload_2017-6-9_12-21-58.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, OmCheeto, QuantumQuest and 1 other person
One I just read:

Did you hear about the Imperial Stormtrooper and the Starfleet security guard who got into a fight? The Stormtrooper missed every shot but the redshirt died anyway.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Borg
mfb said:
They should have employed Metric Stormtroopers. If you have to convert units all the time, you miss - ask NASA.
Just saw that one ... lol! ...
 
phinds said:
You younger folks won't likely get this one

View attachment 205499
I'm not sure if I got it, which perhaps means I'm probably still young! :woot:

[Question: is it the same guy? ... Or his mother or something? Or perhaps I don't even want to know? ...]
 
Stavros Kiri said:
I'm not sure if I got it, which perhaps means I'm probably still young! :woot:

[Question: is it the same guy? ... Or his mother or something? Or perhaps I don't even want to know? ...]
It's from a 60's TV show
 
phinds said:
It's from a 60's TV show
Ok. I wasn't around in the sixties, but I will look it up, since I think I've seen the guy somewhere.
 
One wonders whether Granny Clampett might do a better job of leading the war on terror. :oldconfused:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
What did the Martian mouse say to the first Earthlings that he met after landing here?

"Take me to your Liederkranz!"
 
jtbell said:
What did the Martian mouse say to the first Earthlings that he met after landing here?

"Take me to your Liederkranz!"
The real funny thing about it is the meaning of "Liederkranz" which translates as songs' circle, which makes it a triple joke.
 
Last edited:
Remember the girl who sold sea shells by the sea shell shore? Well, those shells have gone high tech, with Bluetooth connectivity and built-in amplifiers so you can better hear the ocean roar.

So, now she sells C cells for her sea shells.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, EnumaElish, Ibix and 2 others
this would freak them out ...

19225694_1712540122092811_1445722393057788411_n.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, OmCheeto, Evo and 5 others
How does a lion greet other animals in the jungle?

Pleased to eat you.

(Courtesy of one of my son's classmates)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish and davenn
There should be a 'groan' button instead of 'like', especially for this thread.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, collinsmark, DrClaude and 2 others
And how do the other animals greet the lion in the jungle?

"Please don't eat me!"