Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Ibix said:
The only thing I can see that looks vaguely frog-like is about two thirds of the way across amd a third down. A small orange triangular region just above the right hand end of the large grey-brown leaf oriented top-left/bottom-right.

Hmmm... can you attach an edited photo where you circle it? (BTW, yes, there is a frog in the photo, I'm not messing with you guys).
 
Physics news on Phys.org
upload_2017-5-21_12-55-21.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dkotschessaa, sophiecentaur, DrClaude and 2 others
Dedicated for those who are afraid to watch it until the end ...


P.S. It's not what you may think! Give it a try. It's funny ...
 
Last edited:
fresh_42 said:
I asked my son to hand me the newspaper. He said I should get used to modern times and handed me the iPad. So what, the fly is dead now.
Is the iPad still "alive"?
 
nikkkom said:
Hmmm... can you attach an edited photo where you circle it?
alleged_frog.png

nikkkom said:
(BTW, yes, there is a frog in the photo,
I believe you.
nikkkom said:
I'm not messing with you guys).
I dispute this.
 
Grammar is important

upload_2017-5-21_21-24-24.png
I don't think I have ever met a disabled elderly pregnant child before ?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, Ibix, OmCheeto and 1 other person
davenn said:
Grammar is important
Syntax actually. Commas would have saved it!

davenn said:
I don't think I have ever met a disabled elderly pregnant child before ?
... and doing shopping
 
A mechanic was working late one night when a man walked into his shop. "Can you help me?" the man asked. "I think I am a moth."

The mechanic replied, "I am a mechanic. You need a psychiatrist."

"Yes, I know," replied the man.

"Then why did you come here?"

"Your light was on."​

Courtesy of Car Talk
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dkotschessaa, jtbell, EnumaElish and 6 others
Ibix said:
Better: What do you call a snake that coils into a circle exactly 1m in diameter?.
A snake coiled into a spiral inside pastry would be a piethon. (Add kidneys to get snake and kidney pie.)
 
Feed it a toddler and you'd have Snake and Kiddie Pie. :woot:
 
Doc: Are you doing any extreme sports?
Me: From time to time I answer back my wife.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, davenn and Borg
fresh_42 said:
Doc: Are you doing any extreme sports?
Me: From time to time I answer back my wife.

I knew I had a good response for that ...

upload_2017-5-23_21-31-22.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and OmCheeto
Ibix said:
It's facing to the right? I can just about see legs on the left hand side. I think.

Yes. Here it is, cut out from the photo.
FROG.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, davenn, Stavros Kiri and 1 other person
Ibix said:
On a side note, how does anything ever eat a chameleon? The photographer did all of the work for me here. The only thing they could have done to make the animal more obvious would be to trace the outline with a magic marker. And I still have trouble picking it out of the background...
Color blind predators?
 
nikkkom said:
Yes. Here it is, cut out from the photo.
It seems dried off and dead though ... like the whole scene in the photo. But it's still a frog!
fresh_42 said:
Don't mind, the guys we're after cannot be slipped that easy :smile:
Sure can't miss those!
Noisy Rhysling said:
I see nine ninjas.
Where? Can you circle them? :nb):wink:
 
Stavros Kiri said:
It seems dried off and dead though ... like the whole scene in the photo. But it's still a frog!

Sure can't miss those!

Where? Can you circle them? :nb):wink:
Ninjas don't circle.
 
It is now proven that J.K. Rowling is a witch.

She turned Eddie Redmayne into a Newt.
 
I went to buy toilet paper today. Charmin has "mega rolls", where 18 mega rolls equals 72 regular rolls. I wanted to buy two packages of that, but decided that would be gross.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, BillTre, Ibix and 1 other person
good for a giggle

upload_2017-5-25_18-48-57.png
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: e_jane, Charles Kottler, AlexCaledin and 2 others
Noisy Rhysling said:
Giggle, yes. Fact, no. http://www.snopes.com/horrors/techno/radar.asp

Cheers.

well I never stated it as a fact, after all it is a jokes forum section and next to nothing posted in this section bears any
resemblance to reality :smile:
that said there are some things I didn't like in that link you posted, they too have glossed over some realities :wink:
 
Ibix said:
That's one of the less plausible tellings of that one I've heard, it must be said. Funny though.

This one's in a similar vein: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/science-jokes-p2.847743/#post-5346238
The editorial comment at the bottom is on the money for me.

yeah that one is an oldie and a goodie ... the original version of that I read was based in the English Channel, between Britain and France

tis wonderful to watch how these stories morph over the years :smile: