Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice
And everything nice
That's what little girls are made of.

What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?

Two hemispheres of uranium in a gun-type housing.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Noisy Rhysling said:
Two hemispheres of uranium in a gun-type housing.
It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure these were ring stacks.
 
Bandersnatch said:
It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure these were ring stacks.
I signed out of Alamogordo for the last time years ago.
 
?temp_hash=17977c2b660f2381c348d560d3f71b28.jpg
 
Attachments
  • tumblr_mwb496QGyG1rm8b6bo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mwb496QGyG1rm8b6bo1_500.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 437
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and davenn
I once applied for a job in the circus -- to be shot out of a cannon.
In my interview for this position, the circus manager said, "I'm sorry, we're looking for someone of a higher caliber."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, Drakkith, davenn and 3 others
Did you hear about the new book on anti-gravity?

I couldn't put it down.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish and Ibix
XKCD celebrates the 4th:

4th_of_july_2x.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith, davenn, Stavros Kiri and 4 others
mfb said:
We should be quite safe from Terminators now. When was the last time you saw a printed phone book?
Yesterday, but the T-5 model uses google now ...
 
mfb said:
We should be quite safe from Terminators now. When was the last time you saw a printed phone book?
I get three thrown on my front porch every spring.
 
Mark44 said:
I once applied for a job in the circus -- to be shot out of a cannon.
In my interview for this position, the circus manager said, "I'm sorry, we're looking for someone of a higher caliber."
What if you were of a too high caliber?
 
davenn said:
Noisy's Rules of Marriage.

1. If, during a domestic dispute, it is found that the husband is wrong, he should immediately apologize.

2. If, during a domestic dispute, it is found that the husband is right, he should immediately apologize.
 
Stavros Kiri said:
What if you were of a too high caliber?
(I'll just answer it myself)

In other words, the too good don't get hired, ... because they cannot be fired!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and mfb
What's the difference between a dirty bus station and a lobster with breast implants?

One's a crusty bus station and the other is a busty crustacean.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith, Stavros Kiri and Ibix
Mark44 said:
What do you call a fish with no eyes?

A fsh
What do you call a deer with no eyes?

No idea.

What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?

Still no idea.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, dextercioby, davenn and 1 other person
Did you hear about the two tanker ships that collided? One was loaded with red paint and the other was carrying purple paint.

All of the sailors were marooned.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, jtbell, davenn and 1 other person
Ibix said:
What do you call a deer with no eyes?

No idea.
Blind deer
Ibix said:
What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?

Still no idea.
Blind cripple deer ...

P.S. No equivalence though
 
Last edited:
A: I saw the other day a dog without a nose.

B: How does he smell?

A: Awful.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, dextercioby, davenn and 1 other person
A prostitute, P working in a small town, approaching a client, C:

P: Hey, big boy, ready for a good time ?
C: No thanks.
P: Ok, say hi to your mom for me!
 
Ibix said:
What do you call a deer with no eyes?

No idea.
Stavros Kiri said:
Blind deer
Ibix said:
What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?

Still no idea.
Stavros Kiri said:
Blind cripple deer ...
Apparently you didn't get Ibix's jokes. The answers "no idea" and "still no idea" are the punchlines.
 
Mark44 said:
Apparently you didn't get Ibix's jokes. The answers "no idea" and "still no idea" are the punchlines.
Or you didn't get mine! Just being cynic ...
[In other words I got Ibix's joke but I am "showing plain old trurh sarcasm ...".
Do you get it now? RSVP]