Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Teacher calls the parent: "Mr Smith please control and restrain your son, because he tells many lies!"
Smith: "Gee! He must be a heck of a lier, because ... I DON'T HAVE A SON!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, Drakkith and davenn
Physics news on Phys.org
And there was this famous tenor at the met. He received one da capo after the other and as he had repeated his third time he sang the aria there were still shouts "Da capo!" from the balcony. He gesticulated that he was too exhausted now, but there still was the call: "Da capo! Da capo! Until you know how to do it!"
 
"There are leftovers from yesterday: apple pie, cheescake and torte. Want to have it?"
"Yes, please."
"Which one?"
"I don't understand the question."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith, Noisy Rhysling and Stavros Kiri
Nobody goes to that restaurant anymore, it is too crowded! (Yogi Berra).
 
Hannibal the cannibal was late for dinner.
He got the cold shoulder.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, Drakkith, Ibix and 1 other person
There was a rumor Idi Amin, former Ugandan ruler, was a cannibal*. Once, during a flight, they asked him what he wanted for dinner. He replies: " The fat guy on row 3, with potatos and salad."

* Thanks for refreshing my memory , 256 ( May I call you Byte/4 ?)
 
Ha Just please don't call me late for dinner.:))
 
256bits said:
Ha Just please don't call me late for dinner.:))
Why? Shoulder is a good piece for BBQ.
 
mfb said:
iRack?


It is in Pakistan, which is between iRack and a Hard Place ( Maybe the Hard Rack cafe' in Pakistan)..
 
]
fresh_42 said:
Working at home is crap!
(Joe, 42, firefighter)
The mime said " :nb):smile::wideeyed::wink::H:cool::eek::cry:o_O "
( I think he agrees, but I'm not too sure.
 
WWGD said:
There was a rumor Idi Amin, former Ugandan ruler, was a cannibal*. Once, during a flight, they asked him what he wanted for dinner. He replies: " The fat guy on row 3, with potatos and salad."

* Thanks for refreshing my memory , 256 ( May I call you Byte/4 ?)

Mark44 said:
Did you mean KB/4?
256 bytes is one fourth of a Kilobyte.

wellllllll ... to be a little pedantic :wink::rolleyes: haha

the nickname is 256bit

256 bits = 32 bytes ( under the original 1byte = 8 bits system) ...
let you do the rest of the math for your KB :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and fresh_42
Mark44 said:
Did you mean KB/4?
256 bytes is one fourth of a Kilobyte.
Yes, my bad.
 
Q. Where can you buy a baby dinosaur?

A. Tyrannos "Я" Us
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish, 256bits, Ibix and 1 other person
Al Bundy (in married with children) answers an oral questionnaire. Question (4 possible answers):
"How do you like to spend your vacation?"
Answer A: with your wife

Al Bundy: ... B, B !
 
"There's one thing I've always wanted to do before I quit: Retire."
-- Groucho Marx
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, Stavros Kiri and davenn
jtbell said:
"There's one thing I've always wanted to do before I quit: Retire."
-- Groucho Marx

speaking of retire (d)

retired.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith, jtbell and Stavros Kiri
I have such awesome superpowers hahahaha ...

made ice cube melt.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dkotschessaa, EnumaElish, Drakkith and 7 others
Noisy Rhysling said:
One from WWII: Two Germans walk into a B.A.R.
I laugh three times when given a joke.
When its told
When it's explained to me
When I finally get it.
:smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith, Noisy Rhysling, davenn and 2 others
davenn said:
I have such awesome superpowers hahahaha ...
A Chuck Norris fan/trainee!
 
One from WWII: Two Germans walk into a B.A.R.

256bits said:
I laugh three times when given a joke.
When its told
When it's explained to me
When I finally get it.
:smile:

I'm still awaiting for that second part ... went over my head :confused:
 
To me, "B.A.R." in a German context means Berliner Außenring, but I tend to have a single track mind (er, double track in this case). :olduhh: