Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
And how did she used to call her babies?jtbell said:What does Reese Witherspoon also eat with?
Her knife and fork.
Feed Withaspoon.
- 20,819
- 28,467
And no to forget Avery Brooks. This gives the word off-spring the right perspective.WWGD said:Anthony Lake and Joan Rivers are related to Roger Waters.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g504115-d4309606-Reviews-The_Babbling_Brook-Bridgwater_Somerset_England.htmlfresh_42 said:And no to forget Avery Brooks. This gives the word off-spring the right perspective.
Put a few of these together into babbling brooks.
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
Ghoti
Pronounce "gh" as in night
Pronounce o as in people
Pronounce t as in gourmet
Pronounce i as in business
All silent.
Alternative pronunciation: like "fish"
Pronounce "gh" as in night
Pronounce o as in people
Pronounce t as in gourmet
Pronounce i as in business
All silent.
Alternative pronunciation: like "fish"
- 20,819
- 28,467
I first wanted to post this in the Science Jokes forum, but it is definitely too lame.
Q: How long does a football match last, if the referees are physicists?
A: Maximal one play. Then they know the momentum of the ball.
Q: How long does a football match last, if the referees are physicists?
A: Maximal one play. Then they know the momentum of the ball.
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,747
- 11,967
1. "OLD" IS WHEN... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Honey, I can't do both
2. !" OLD" IS WHEN... Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.
3. "OLD" IS WHEN... A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door.
4. "OLD" IS WHEN... Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
5. "OLD" IS WHEN... You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.
6. "OLD" IS WHEN... You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.
7. "OLD" IS WHEN... "Getting a little action" means I don't need to take any fibre today.
8. "OLD" IS WHEN... "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.
9. "OLD" IS WHEN... An "all nighter" means not getting up to pee
2. !" OLD" IS WHEN... Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.
3. "OLD" IS WHEN... A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door.
4. "OLD" IS WHEN... Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
5. "OLD" IS WHEN... You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.
6. "OLD" IS WHEN... You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.
7. "OLD" IS WHEN... "Getting a little action" means I don't need to take any fibre today.
8. "OLD" IS WHEN... "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.
9. "OLD" IS WHEN... An "all nighter" means not getting up to pee
rootone
- 3,398
- 945
Werner Heisenberg gets stopped by traffic cops.
They say: 'Sir, do you know what speed you were going?'
He replies: 'No, but I do know where I was at the time.'
They say: 'Sir, do you know what speed you were going?'
He replies: 'No, but I do know where I was at the time.'
- 13,926
- 16,804
How do cows get to work?
On a cowmooter train.
On a cowmooter train.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,522
Ibix said:How do cows get to work?
On a cowmooter train.
Like this underground one in Austria:
Dorfbahn Serfaus
- 20,819
- 28,467
Q: And how do you decide whether a patient belongs into psychiatry?
A: We fill a bath tub with water, give him a spoon, a cup and a bucket and tell him to empty the tub.
Q: I understand. A normal guy would chose the bucket, because this is faster.
A: No, a normal guy would pull the plug. Do you wish a room with a balcony?
A: We fill a bath tub with water, give him a spoon, a cup and a bucket and tell him to empty the tub.
Q: I understand. A normal guy would chose the bucket, because this is faster.
A: No, a normal guy would pull the plug. Do you wish a room with a balcony?
Last edited:
Mentor
- 38,152
- 10,759
Fixed it for ya...
fresh_42 said:Q: And how do you decide whether a patient belongs into psychiatry?
A: We fill a bath tubewith water, give him a spoon, a cup and a bucket and tell him to empty the tube.
Q: I understand. A normal guy would chose the bucket, because this is faster.
A: No, a normal guy would pull the plug. Do you wish a room with a balcony?
- 20,819
- 28,467
Whatever was wrong, thanks!Mark44 said:Fixed it for ya...
- 20,819
- 28,467
Thanks. Laziness always comes to a cost: I thought for a moment whether I should look it up but decided not to.davenn said:bath tub, not tube![]()

Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,747
- 11,967
A big shot Lawyer had to spend a couple of days in the hospital. He was a royal pain to the nurses because he bossed them around just like he did his staff. None of the hospital staff wanted to have anything to do with him.
The head nurse was the only one who could stand up to him. She came into his room and announced, "I have to take your temperature."
After complaining for several minutes, he finally settled down, crossed his arms and opened his mouth. No, I'm sorry," the n...urse stated, "but for this reading, I can't use an oral thermometer."
This started another round of complaining but eventually he rolled over and bared his behind. After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce, "I have to get something. Now you stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back!"
She left the door to his room open on her way out. He cursed under his breath as he heard people walking past his door, laughing...
After about 20 minutes, the man's Doctor came into the room. "What's going on here?" asked the doctor.
Angrily, the man answered, "What's the matter, Doc? Haven't you ever seen someone having their temperature taken?"
After a pause, the doctor confessed... "Not with a Daffodil."
The head nurse was the only one who could stand up to him. She came into his room and announced, "I have to take your temperature."
After complaining for several minutes, he finally settled down, crossed his arms and opened his mouth. No, I'm sorry," the n...urse stated, "but for this reading, I can't use an oral thermometer."
This started another round of complaining but eventually he rolled over and bared his behind. After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce, "I have to get something. Now you stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back!"
She left the door to his room open on her way out. He cursed under his breath as he heard people walking past his door, laughing...
After about 20 minutes, the man's Doctor came into the room. "What's going on here?" asked the doctor.
Angrily, the man answered, "What's the matter, Doc? Haven't you ever seen someone having their temperature taken?"
After a pause, the doctor confessed... "Not with a Daffodil."
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,747
- 11,967
I took my wife to a French restaurant. The waiter for some reason, took my order first. "I'll have the rump steak, rare please."
Jokingly, he said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"
"Nah, she can order for herself."
And that's when the fight started!..
Jokingly, he said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"
"Nah, she can order for herself."
And that's when the fight started!..
stoomart
- 392
- 132
Why did the fish cross the road?
For the halibut.
For the halibut.
- 20,819
- 28,467
I remember a student who had written on his office door:davenn said:Went out today to buy some marker pens.
That was the highlight of my day.
"The only positive in my life was the test!"
(... and he didn't refer to an exam.)
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8