Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
bacon seeds.jpg
 
Attachments
  • bacon seeds.jpg
    bacon seeds.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 821
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gmax137, nuuskur and Stavros Kiri
Physics news on Phys.org
31143724_10155759593333918_1296004526142128128_n.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 31143724_10155759593333918_1296004526142128128_n.jpg
    31143724_10155759593333918_1296004526142128128_n.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 434
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, davenn and Ibix
Have you heard about the forthcoming reboot for streaming video that adapts the classic "Lone Ranger" series to modern technology? It'll be called "Drone Ranger." Instead of Rossini's "William Tell" Overture, the theme music will be Rimsky-Korsakov's "Flight of the Bumblebee."
 
jtbell said:
It'll be called "Drone Ranger." Instead of Rossini's "William Tell" Overture, the theme music will be Rimsky-Korsakov's "Flight of the Bumblebee."
I'd have thought something on the bagpipes was more appropriate.
 
I think "Flight of the Bumblebee" has been arranged for just about everything! :biggrin:
 
Of course, in this new version, Tonto becomes a robot. "What do you mean we, meatbag?"
 
Ibix said:
What do you call a man with a car on his head?

Jack.
Those jones.
What do you call a man on a skyscraper?
Hi.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
A woman was at a graveside, mourning her recently deceased husband, when a man came up and cleared his throat. "May I say a word?" he asked. She nodded. "Plethora" he said. She nodded and replied: "Thanks. That means a lot."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dRic2, TheAlien, Vanadium 50 and 7 others
What do you call a gorilla wearing ear plugs?
Anything you like; he can't hear you.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, david2, jtbell and 3 others
DrGreg said:
What do you call a gorilla wearing ear plugs?
Anything you like; he can't hear you.
What do you call a Bonobo who spits on you?
Natalie. Her name was Natalie.

I've overdone the plaudits for her baby so that she finally thought I want to have it. :sorry:
 
fresh_42 said:
I was so proud of my solution.
Too bad it didn't stick to the problem.
Is it true that, in school chemistry lessons, if you can't achieve a solution you will get a suspension?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dRic2, collinsmark, 256bits and 1 other person
I once kicked myself out of high school chemistry lab for making a solution of (part of) my pants in nitric acid while I was still wearing them (not for long :eek:). A teacher had to drive me home so I could get a fresh pair of pants.
 
jtbell said:
A teacher had to drive me home so I could get a fresh pair of pants.

bet mom wasn't impressed ( am assuming it was during your high school years?)
 
punctuation is important

upload_2018-5-2_10-13-1.png
 
Attachments
  • upload_2018-5-2_10-13-1.png
    upload_2018-5-2_10-13-1.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 552
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dRic2, Mark44, TheAlien and 1 other person
upload_2018-5-2_10-26-17.png
 
Attachments
  • upload_2018-5-2_10-26-17.png
    upload_2018-5-2_10-26-17.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 824
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TheAlien and Ibix
DrGreg said:
Is it true that, in school chemistry lessons, if you can't achieve a solution you will get a suspension?
In the lab, the actions of some students do seem to precipitate a suspension.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and davenn
DrGreg said:
Is it true that, in school chemistry lessons, if you can't achieve a solution you will get a suspension?
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and mfb
DrClaude said:
I never claimed I was original :sorry:
Yeah, I was just disappointed to lose the opportunity :frown: I'm always on the hunt to see some money for PF.
 
What do you call it when Huey, Dewey, Louie and Donald are kidnapped by extraterrestrials?

An alien abducktion.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Ibix