Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 13,924
- 16,803
And when they take Marvin the Martian too? An alien abduction...jtbell said:What do you call it when Huey, Dewey, Louie and Donald are kidnapped by extraterrestrials?
An alien abducktion.
- 20,819
- 28,467
The teacher said, he doesn't want to see always the same fingers in the air, so I raised my middle finger. Also wrong.
- 13,924
- 16,803
Doesn't sound very friendly, does it? I bet their customers are pretty rare.davenn said:Don't think I would want to eat at that place
- 13,924
- 16,803
My sister lives near a "request" train stop. According to the notice on the platform you must "make an appropriate gesture to the driver" to get the train to stop. I have a suspicion that a lot of people made the same "mistake" fresh is joking about...fresh_42 said:The teacher said, he doesn't want to see always the same fingers in the air, so I raised my middle finger. Also wrong.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Very likely by those, who tried to get off the train, while it didn't stop!Ibix said:My sister lives near a "request" train stop. According to the notice on the platform you must "make an appropriate gesture to the driver" to get the train to stop. I have a suspicion that a lot of people made the same "mistake" fresh is joking about...
- 20,819
- 28,467
"It's really nice here. I'll take the apartment!"
"We're in a wine cellar!"
"I'll take the apartment!"
"We're in a wine cellar!"
"I'll take the apartment!"
Science Advisor
- 3,635
- 3,328
What's the difference between Batman and (Jesus)?
Batman has no parens.
Mentor
- 38,152
- 10,759
A ham sandwich walks into a bar.
The bartender sees him, and says, "Sorry, we don't serve food in here!"
The bartender sees him, and says, "Sorry, we don't serve food in here!"
- 13,924
- 16,803
What do you call a dinosaur with one eye?
Doyouthinkitsaurus.
Doyouthinkitsaurus.
- 13,924
- 16,803
What's red and doesn't fit down a rabbit hole?
A fire engine.
A fire engine.
Mentor
- 38,152
- 10,759
Why can't you write with a broken pencil??
Because it's pointless.
Mentor
- 38,152
- 10,759
A dinosaur. It already has one eye (one 'i').Ibix said:What do you call a dinosaur with one eye?
What would you call a dinosaur with two eyes?
A diinosaur.
This one is a bit too obscure for me.Ibix said:Doyouthinkitsaurus.
Science Advisor
- 3,635
- 3,328
A variation on the one-eyed snake, perhaps?Mark44 said:This one is a bit too obscure for me.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Mentor
- 38,152
- 10,759
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
Do you think it Bucksaw us?
( I can't give it all away )
( I can't give it all away )
Mentor
- 38,152
- 10,759
OK, got it now...256bits said:Do you think it Bucksaw us?
( I can't give it all away )![]()
- 13,924
- 16,803
What's round and dangerous?
A vicious circle.
A vicious circle.
Mentor
- 38,152
- 10,759
Supposedly the lamest joke of all time...
What's brown and sticky?
Apoligies if this one has already been posted.
What's brown and sticky?
A stick
Apoligies if this one has already been posted.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 3,447
- 3,739
(This isn't a "lame" comic, so to speak, but it isn't a "science" based comic either, so I put it in this thread.)
I figure there are several coffee drinkers on this forum.
[Source: https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/coffee]
I figure there are several coffee drinkers on this forum.
[Source: https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/coffee]
Attachments
- 13,924
- 16,803
It occurs to me thatMark44 said:Supposedly the lamest joke of all time...
What's brown and sticky?
A stick
Apoligies if this one has already been posted.
A wooden leg
OCR
- 996
- 936
Lol...
Don't leave your day job yet... but, that is pretty good. .
Ibix said:It occurs to me thatwould be lamer. Or evidence of further lameness, at least.A wooden leg
Don't leave your day job yet... but, that is pretty good. .
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8