Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
29542752_1836421849757624_9155930680128916978_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/tickld
 
Attachments
  • 29542752_1836421849757624_9155930680128916978_n.jpg
    29542752_1836421849757624_9155930680128916978_n.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 414
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Mark44, nuuskur and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Choose your side:

s2TCDS0.jpg


Or maybe not. Maybe AND.
 
Attachments
  • s2TCDS0.jpg
    s2TCDS0.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 447
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: rsk, BillTre, Ibix and 2 others
Here's one from third grade...

Where can you find the biggest pencil in the world?

Pennsylvania!
 
jtbell said:
Here's one from third grade...

Where can you find the biggest pencil in the world?

Pennsylvania!
I didn't read the spoiler, and my guess is in Pennsylvania.
 
fresh_42 said:
Now I understand what NJ and OR are for. But I'm a little bit nervous about MA.
Can you give a spoiler or something?
 
fresh_42 said:
Now I understand what NJ and OR are for. But I'm a little bit nervous about MA.
Let me guess:

NJ -- where pullovers are designed
OR -- where they grow a herb for pizzas
MA -- where there are a large number of dentures
 
And in a similar vein, does anyone know the largest London Borough?
Wapping
Actually it's Bromley, but that's not funny
 
Ibix said:
And in a similar vein, does anyone know the largest London Borough?
Wapping
Actually it's Bromley, but that's not funny
I still haven't figured out who misspelled Euston. Guess, you're a bit biased ...
 
not so much lame, rather it's a good eye strain
from a mate on FB

29594791_1756628817727025_7547450122829052889_n.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 29594791_1756628817727025_7547450122829052889_n.jpg
    29594791_1756628817727025_7547450122829052889_n.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, Ibix, nuuskur and 2 others
nuuskur said:
Is the piece standing up or laying flat on the surface?
Upper left junction is the fake one for my money. The upper diagonal bar casts a shadow on the work bench but not on the vertical piece that is apparently beneath it. So cover the top left junction to see what it really looks like.

I saw one of these in real life in a museum of illusions. The beams were about a meter long and it was just suspended in the museum space so other patrons could walk through it. Which was kind of disturbing if you were standing in the magic spot where the thing looks like Dave's mates photo.
 
Bystander said:
I say lower left.
That's the only one I really wouldn't believe. The two "diagonal" sides couldn't be lying flat on the table, but they have shadows that look to me like they are doing exactly that.
 
I think it's possible to construct.
Noooa! [I lied] I give up! ... :biggrin:
 
Today I was reminded of the early 1960s kids' TV cartoon show about Leonardo Lion, the King of Bongo Congo, whose wise, unflappable assistant was a skunk named... Odie Cologne.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Ibix
jtbell said:
Today I was reminded of the early 1960s kids' TV cartoon show about Leonardo Lion, the King of Bongo Congo, whose wise, unflappable assistant was a skunk named... Odie Cologne.
Seems times haven't changed as much as you might think:
latest?cb=20130425191848.jpg

Source
 
Attachments
  • latest?cb=20130425191848.jpg
    latest?cb=20130425191848.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 455
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, davenn and nuuskur
I've been playing Minecraft with my son, and its splash screen is a good source of one-liners. Today it offered us:

sqrt(-1) love you

150% hyperbole!
 
ignoring the fact we are well past Christmas :biggrin:
took cab home.jpg
 
Attachments
  • took cab home.jpg
    took cab home.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 750
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, collinsmark, BillTre and 2 others
davenn said:
ignoring the fact we are well past Christmas :biggrin:
Reminds me of a party my girlfriend had to take a few of us home. And of course she wasn't completely sober herself, just less than the rest of us, and of course there have also been a police control. The officer took a look into the car, saw the only girl driving and the rest so drunk, that he couldn't impossibly tell who was the most responsible for the atmosphere in the car, and he waved us by.

Lesson: Simply look according to all expectations and prejudices and everything goes fine.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and davenn
Ibix said:
This joke brought to you by the very strong man who once caught a bus. :wink:
Serves him right for not getting vaccinated.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, davenn and fresh_42