Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
"Since you're on this diet, you kiss much better!"
"Kissing? I'm searching for leftovers!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby and WWGD
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:
"Since you're on this diet, you kiss much better!"
"Kissing? I'm searching for leftovers!"
French "kiss" diet. And cleans her teeth too!
 
WWGD said:
Vous etes Rive Gauche ou Rive Droit? Mais pas de politicques ici, nous somme tous de centre ;).Hope my high school French is not too stale.
WWGD said:
So I won't be able to show off the 10 words I remember from high school French :).
J'ai compris.

Although, it's not the appropriate use of 'rive' which means the 'shore' bordering a lake, sea or river.

But as @DrClaude said, that is not funny. So here goes the jokes about french, rivers and shores:

A chap jumped in the river in Paris. Local police say he’s in Seine.

Where do fish keep their money? In river banks.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DrClaude, Ibix and 1 other person
If I were to receive 50 cents for every failed math exam, I would already have $ 5.70.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jim mcnamara, davenn, dextercioby and 6 others
A student in a Reptile Biology class was given an assignment: take an alligator home for the weekend, observe it, and give a report on its activities.

On Monday he told the professor:

"My homework ate my dog."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, davenn, strangerep and 9 others
fresh_42 said:
Él Budán vagy Pesten?

A writer based in Montreal once wrote for an European character:
"With a Hungarian for a friend; You don't need enemies.".
 
A guy walks into a florist's shop, and says "I'd like to buy some anemones for my wife."
The florist, remembering that he was fresh out of anemones, replies, "Anemones are a good choice, but take a look at these ferns I have."
Customer: "My wife really likes anemones, so that's what I'd like to buy."
Florist: "With fronds like these, you don't need anemones."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, collinsmark, jtbell and 3 others
Mark44 said:
A guy walks into a florist's shop,
Was this guy's name Marlin, by any chance? :oldwink:
 
jtbell said:
Was this guy's name Marlin, by any chance? :oldwink:

TIL the words 'tritagonist' ... and 'deuteragonist'.
 
Mark44 said:
A guy walks into a florist's shop, and says "I'd like to buy some anemones for my wife."
The florist, remembering that he was fresh out of anemones, replies, "Anemones are a good choice, but take a look at these ferns I have."
Customer: "My wife really likes anemones, so that's what I'd like to buy."
Florist: "With fronds like these, you don't need anemones."

Later the florist discovers his salt water aquarium specimens have perished from exposure to the flora.
"Woe", exclaimed the florist, "the enemy of my anemones is my frond!".
 
Last edited:
48418981_730714493978944_5808860649849094144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fmuc3-1.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/168087626955950/permalink/613643285733713/
 
Attachments
  • 48418981_730714493978944_5808860649849094144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fmuc3-1.jpg
    48418981_730714493978944_5808860649849094144_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fmuc3-1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 577
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, collinsmark, strangerep and 3 others
haha

unicorn for Christmas.jpg
 
Attachments
  • unicorn for Christmas.jpg
    unicorn for Christmas.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 714
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, Stavros Kiri and Klystron
Stavros Kiri said:
Hahahaha... ... Can't help it, still laughing!
And still laughing, every time I see it! ...
That's true life, true reality! :-p
 
Why should't we do things earlier?
Because earlier we do other things! ...
 
Two men are sitting round a campfire deep in the woods. One is startled by a resonant cry of "A haaaandbaaag?" from among the trees, but his companion reassures him that it's just the call of the Wilde.
 
I don't think this joke is lame, but it's a little nerdy.

What is the antiderivative of Amazon Prime?

First person answers: Amazon.

Another person answers Amazon +C

Somebody posted on the Slack for my MicroMasters course. Sorry I can't get the imgur image link to work right now. https://i.imgur.com/9wCaTnK.jpg
It turns out that imgur only shows the BBcode img tag info from the desktop site, not the app
LuajcTy
 
Last edited:
A priest, a rabbi and a monk walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says" What is this, some kind of joke?"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, david2, Charles Link and 1 other person
A man finds a genie in a bottle and is granted three wishes. "For my first wish I want a bottle of beer." he says and a bottle immediately appears in his hand. "What do you want for your second and third wishes?" the genie asks. "Just a moment. I want to finish my beer and think about it." says the man. "You can't finish that beer." says the genie "It's a never ending beer. Every time you empty it, it will fill back up again." Astonished, the man tests the genie and guzzles the bottle. It fills back up. He guzzles it again and it refills again. "This is great!" he exclaims. "So, what about those other two wishes?" says the genie. The man points to the bottle and says "Give me two more of these."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Drakkith, Ibix and 2 others
What do you call it when you Instagram a picture of something you're about to buy at the store?

A shelfie.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Stavros Kiri, collinsmark and 1 other person
When it comes to posting a lame joke I've been dragging my foot.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Ibix, davenn and 2 others
50501280_1514561325344300_4047884265617096704_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 50501280_1514561325344300_4047884265617096704_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg
    50501280_1514561325344300_4047884265617096704_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 783
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, nitsuj, Ibix and 2 others
49949115_1511028992364200_483850404019306496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 49949115_1511028992364200_483850404019306496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg
    49949115_1511028992364200_483850404019306496_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 793
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, Ibix, collinsmark and 1 other person
upload_2019-1-14_23-30-43.png
 
Attachments
  • upload_2019-1-14_23-30-43.png
    upload_2019-1-14_23-30-43.png
    5 KB · Views: 788
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and davenn
I do not understand this Brexit dilemma. All the trouble, effort and sweat, just to gain 1 GB?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Stavros Kiri, 256bits and 2 others
50100572_1060320937510496_4901028816878567424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 50100572_1060320937510496_4901028816878567424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg
    50100572_1060320937510496_4901028816878567424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 767
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, Klystron, DrClaude and 2 others
Why did the pianist sit down at his instrument wearing boxing gloves?

He had an old score to settle.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, davenn and Ibix
fresh_42 said:
I do not understand this Brexit dilemma. All the trouble, effort and sweat, just to gain 1 GB?
Better 1 than 28 ! ...