Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 13,926
- 16,803
I downloaded The Polar Express. It's buffering now.
- 20,819
- 28,467
I downloaded Cliffhanger, but it leaped.
- 19,385
- 15,622
Jeez, you REALLY need to check the dosage on your medsdavenn said:
Stavros Kiri
- 1,148
- 1,014
Ibix said:I downloaded The Polar Express. It's buffering now.
I downloaded ... Hmmmm (Dementia)fresh_42 said:I downloaded Cliffhanger, but it leaped.
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
I started watching The Matrix, how do I get out?
- 20,819
- 28,467
Download a Beatles movie! I thought of the second, but the others appear also promising.mfb said:I started watching The Matrix, how do I get out?
Stavros Kiri
- 1,148
- 1,014
You don't! Keep dreaming ...mfb said:I started watching The Matrix, how do I get out?
[Your new name: M mfb]
- 13,926
- 16,803
I downloaded Ali, but it skipped.
Stavros Kiri
- 1,148
- 1,014
How generous!davenn said:Giving away ...
davenn said:
Me: what is coffee?fresh_42 said:
Don't you love these fast and stylish bikes?!davenn said:
YoungPhysicist
- 350
- 203
Try calling the phone when you watch The Matrix.mfb said:I started watching The Matrix, how do I get out?
- 20,819
- 28,467
I have an iPhone, it only downloads iNoon.Ibix said:I downloaded Ali, but it skipped.
Ophiolite
- 484
- 274
Do they come with a cell by date?davenn said:
Stavros Kiri
- 1,148
- 1,014
No! With a "You get paid to pick up guarantee"!Ophiolite said:Do they come with a cell by date?
Last edited:
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Bringing a little laugh in the winter time:
- 20,819
- 28,467
There is a physical mistake: it won't work this way.jack action said:Bringing a little laugh in the winter time:
Mentor
- 38,152
- 10,759
Ibix said:I downloaded The Polar Express. It's buffering now.
You guys are trying too hard...fresh_42 said:I downloaded Cliffhanger, but it leaped.
The original joke in this subthread about "synching" the Titanic movie worked because of the play on sinking/synching.
This one is closer to the mark...
Ibix said:I downloaded Ali, but it skipped.
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
Is that a " I would if I could, but I can't so I won't."
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
YoungPhysicist
- 350
- 203
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Programmers imagine the most ridiculous ways to enter a phone number into a form:
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8