Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
OK. That took me 3 minutes to get. Good one. Blends in with the one from Borg.
I knew theer had to be better ones than:

Chekov goes skiing downhill while playing the violin.
Kirk, McCoy, Spock are in amazement
Spock finally speaks.
Chekov ski?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913, Ibix and Drakkith
Physics news on Phys.org
This one actually happened to me recently.

Waiter: Yes sir, what's your question?
Me: Are the mushrooms fresh?
Waiter(serious, as far as I can tell): Yes sir, we just opened the can.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, davenn, DaveC426913 and 2 others
Borg said:
In another time...

View attachment 237800
They still have this classic available:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Design-Toscano-Gothic-Tombstone-I-Told-You-I-Was-Sick-Gravestone-Sign/1000051479
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude and Klystron
WWGD said:
This one actually happened to me recently.

Waiter: Yes sir, what's your question?
Me: Are the mushrooms fresh?
Waiter(serious, as far as I can tell): Yes sir, we just opened the can.

Basil Fawlty (John Cleese), owner of Fawlty Towers hotel In Torquay, delivers this news to an irate American expecting fresh-squeezed orange juice in their "screwdrivers". Hilarious tantrums ensue.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and WWGD
Klystron said:
Basil Fawlty (John Cleese), owner of Fawlty Towers hotel In Torquay, delivers this news to an irate American expecting fresh-squeezed orange juice in their "screwdrivers". Hilarious tantrums ensue.
I am living a (slightly distorted) episode of Monty Python!??
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude and Klystron
WWGD said:
I am living a (slightly distorted) episode of Monty Python!??
naa, Fawlty Towers was another British comedy set as described by klystron

there weren't too many episodes in the series, but were quite funny
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and Klystron
Klystron said:
Basil Fawlty (John Cleese), owner of Fawlty Towers hotel
I always wondered where that reference came from.

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Klystron
A guy in an expensive business suit, eating a bag of chips, passes a pigeon on the street.

Pigeon: Nice suit.
Guy (surprised): Thank you.
Pigeon: Be a shame if something happened to it... leave those chips here.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, gmax137, Wrichik Basu and 2 others
shovel and broom inventions.jpg
 
Attachments
  • shovel and broom inventions.jpg
    shovel and broom inventions.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 646
What do you get when you teach a bird of prey to talk?

A yaptor.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Drakkith, BillTre and 3 others
What do you call a Himalayan beast of burden that can't sleep?

An insomniyak.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Drakkith, BillTre and 2 others
What do you call a yak that can't stop talking?

A yakety yak.
HEY! I LOVE Tibet! And those Himalayas! Wow! You just got to BE there, you know what I'm sayin'? UNbelievable! Sunrise! Sunrise in the Himalayas! That's something, I got to tell ya! And sunSET! Stand BACK! INCREDIBLE! Sunset may be even better than sunrise! Sunrise! Sunset! Middle of the day! ANY time's a great time in the Himmies! I call 'em the Himmies...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix and Klystron
What do we call the Shakespearean beast of burden?

A yaktor.
 
50981245_2449387475132444_2208622082256797696_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fham1-1.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 50981245_2449387475132444_2208622082256797696_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fham1-1.jpg
    50981245_2449387475132444_2208622082256797696_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fham1-1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 423
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, davenn, Ibix and 1 other person
For everyone freezing in the U.S. right now. :oldtongue:

CarOnTheToilet.jpg
 
Attachments
  • CarOnTheToilet.jpg
    CarOnTheToilet.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 433
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Filip Larsen, collinsmark, DrGreg and 6 others
infected with small fighter planes.jpg
 
Attachments
  • infected with small fighter planes.jpg
    infected with small fighter planes.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 465
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg, Filip Larsen, Drakkith and 3 others
Three horses are talking. First horse; "I won my last 5 races." Second horse; "So what. I won my last 10 races." Third horse; "Big deal. I won my last 20 races." There's a dog sitting in the corner listening. He chimes in "Well I've never lost a race in my life. Over 100 races." The horses all look at each other in stunned disbelief. Finally one turns to the others and says"Holy cow. A talking dog!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Sammit Dhar, davenn and Klystron
Janet's mom had four kids. She named the first one April, the second one May, and the third one June. What did she name the fourth one?
 
When I was a young man, I worked in a circus as a human cannonball. After a month or so, the boss let me go, saying, "We're looking for someone of higher caliber."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, nuuskur, Ibix and 2 others
Mark44 said:
...the boss let me go...
So you were fired?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: phinds, davenn, nuuskur and 4 others
Mark44 said:
When I was a young man, I worked in a circus as a human cannonball. After a month or so, the boss let me go, saying, "We're looking for someone of higher caliber."
Been said before
 
Stavros Kiri said:
Been said before
Tough room.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and Stavros Kiri