Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
DrGreg said:
So you were fired?
Not after they let me go ...

Stavros Kiri said:
Been said before
Thought it might have been, but wasn't sure.

Later, I wanted to be a Gregorian monk, but I missed my chance.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Stavros Kiri and 256bits
Physics news on Phys.org
I have noticed, especially this winter that pretty much everyone has renounced their religion and have joined the brotherhood of monks.
You see, monks get to wear hoodies.
 
Three logicians walk into a bar.
The barman asks: "Three beers?"
The first logician says "I don't know".
The second logician says "I don't know".
The third logician says "Yes".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, DrGreg, Stavros Kiri and 5 others
Two Hamlets walked into a bar. The barman asked, "Two beer or not two beer?"
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, strangerep, Stavros Kiri and 5 others
International Society of Procrastinators - Working Tomorrow For A Better Today!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Filip Larsen, Stavros Kiri, jack action and 1 other person
Ibix said:
International Society of Procrastinators
I was going to join as a member, but I never got round to it.
 
DrGreg said:
I was going to join as a member, but I never got round to it.
You should follow their advertising slogan - "Join tomorrow!"
 
Ibix said:
International Society of Procrastinators - Working Tomorrow For A Better Today!
DrGreg said:
I was going to join as a member, but I never got round to it.

Ibix said:
You should follow their advertising slogan - "Join tomorrow!"

Never do today what can be put off until tomorrow;
Since tomorrow is another day.

"Delay, obfuscate, and delay some more. If people needed this law, it would already be on the books." -- Proceedings from Parliament of Procrastination.
 
Ibix said:
International Society of Procrastinators - Working Tomorrow For A Better Today!
I recently found my to-do-list of 2015. What shall I say? Still accurate!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb, Klystron and Ibix
Klystron said:
Never do today what can be put off until tomorrow;
My Dad claimed he never left until tomorrow that which could be put off until next week.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Klystron
Ibix said:
International Society of Procrastinators - Working Tomorrow For A Better Today!
Didn't I postpone that yesterday?
fresh_42 said:
I recently found my to-do-list of 2015. What shall I say? Still accurate!
Gee you're making me nervous now! I was planning to do that sometime next century ...
Still working on pending matters up to 1999
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Wrichik Basu and Ibix
DrGreg said:
I was going to join as a member, but I never got round to it.

here you go, your very own round tuit

459c3f1d6b2df61764615f3eda0ce412.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 459c3f1d6b2df61764615f3eda0ce412.jpg
    459c3f1d6b2df61764615f3eda0ce412.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 510
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg, DrClaude, Klystron and 2 others
Ibix said:
International Society of Procrastinators - Working Tomorrow For A Better Today!
And then postpone for the day after tomorrow ... for a better tomorrow!
 
Ghandi was a small man known for his wisdom. He also walked barefoot or with wooden sandals so he had unusually large callouses on his feet. Because of his poor diet he also had bad breath. So you could say he was a supercallousedfragilmystichexedwithhalitosis.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep and Stavros Kiri
From the era when both Mary Poppins and the Beach Boys were popular:

"California Super Surfers Expert On The Ocean"
 
Which leader of the USSR was the best cook?

Nikita Kru-Chef

and what was his babushka's name?

Grandma Kerchief
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin and Stavros Kiri
nuuskur said:
Right, could always go for three or more :DD
Does it? To bet or not to bet? ...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur and Klystron
nothing getting done today.jpg
 
Attachments
  • nothing getting done today.jpg
    nothing getting done today.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 464
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Borg, nuuskur and 3 others
What's the name of the vegetarian brother of Bruce Lee?
Brocco Lee.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, davenn and Klystron
Today, while walking through campus, I happened to chat with one of my former physics department colleagues. He asked me how my retirement was going. I replied that I'm enjoying my unstructured executive time.
 
In Samara, Russia: Does this prove that the first Russian Princes were Hamlet's cousins?
2beer4703.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 2beer4703.jpg
    2beer4703.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 658
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, BillTre, DrClaude and 1 other person
AlexCaledin said:
In Samara, Russia: Does this prove that the first Russian Princes were Hamlet's cousins?
View attachment 238408
So everybody who enters and correctly says да is instantly misinterpreted as два! What an ingenious way to increase turnover and profit!
However, in such cases I always have to think about an occasion when I drank the beer I bought [Балтика] and a Russian said to me: "Tastes good! But it takes too long!"
 
Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 6.15.57 PM.png
 
Attachments
  • Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 6.15.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 6.15.57 PM.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 406
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Drakkith, jack action and 2 others
Klystron said:
Which leader of the USSR was the best cook?

Nikita Kru-Chef

Once upon a time, political jokes in the Soviet Union often took the form of questions to the fictitious help-line of Radio Yerevan:

Q: How can baldness be cured?
A: Unfortunately we don't answer political questions!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin and Klystron
jtbell said:
Once upon a time, political jokes in the Soviet Union often took the form of questions to the fictitious help-line of Radio Yerevan:

Q: How can baldness be cured?
A: Unfortunately we don't answer political questions!
Reminds me of Gorbachev's birthmark being removed on official Soviet photos :rolleyes:
 
DrClaude said:
Reminds me of Gorbachev's birthmark being removed on official Soviet photos :rolleyes:
Steve Bell, a UK political cartoonist, always drew it as a hammer and sickle...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron and AlexCaledin