Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
fresh_42 said:
When I see names of couples in bark, I do not think "oh sweet," but "weird, whoever takes a knife to a date ..."
I do, for one. Victorinox. Handy for carving a pair of sets of initials in a tree, or removing a cork from a bottle of wine. It can even open a can or tighten a screw.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Mark44 said:
I do, for one. Victorinox. Handy for carving a pair of sets of initials in a tree, or removing a cork from a bottle of wine. It can even open a can or tighten a screw.
I see. Rule #9 – Never go anywhere without a knife.
 
Ibix said:
I got O. :frown:
But there's no actual F. Thus a test that no one fails!
 
how do dragons blow out candles.jpg
 
Attachments
  • how do dragons blow out candles.jpg
    how do dragons blow out candles.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 544
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
appendix removed.jpg
 
Attachments
  • appendix removed.jpg
    appendix removed.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 585
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin, Filip Larsen, Stavros Kiri and 3 others
This made me laugh ... "The Incredibles" movie is on TV at the moment and I just realized the similarities between
Edna Mode from The Incredibles

edna-mode.jpg


image courtesy of Walt Disney Pictures

And Hettie from " NCIS LA

ncisla_mole.jpg


image courtesy of
www.cbs.comThe hair, the face, the glasses and the short staturethat is incredible ! :))Dave
 
Attachments
  • edna-mode.jpg
    edna-mode.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 570
  • ncisla_mole.jpg
    ncisla_mole.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 534
Mark44 said:
I do, for one. Victorinox. Handy for carving a pair of sets of initials in a tree, or removing a cork from a bottle of wine. It can even open a can or tighten a screw.
The jackknife was a staple possession for kids way back when.
A typical unit.

th?id=OIP.dMfciYUJCHLuDc9Q4srr-AHaFj&w=228&h=171&c=7&o=5&pid=1.jpg
But not this
jackkfe.jpg
 
Attachments
  • th?id=OIP.dMfciYUJCHLuDc9Q4srr-AHaFj&w=228&h=171&c=7&o=5&pid=1.jpg
    th?id=OIP.dMfciYUJCHLuDc9Q4srr-AHaFj&w=228&h=171&c=7&o=5&pid=1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 682
  • jackkfe.jpg
    jackkfe.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 687
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Stavros Kiri, BillTre and 1 other person
52905754_2098718806843653_3249459586276524032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq2-1.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 52905754_2098718806843653_3249459586276524032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq2-1.jpg
    52905754_2098718806843653_3249459586276524032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq2-1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 534
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, Ibix, davenn and 2 others
Is this stuff really funny or am I just in a good mood and find everything funny today?

53023798_2098722500176617_6674364914397609984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq2-1.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 53023798_2098722500176617_6674364914397609984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq2-1.jpg
    53023798_2098722500176617_6674364914397609984_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq2-1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 543
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, AlexCaledin, Ibix and 2 others
jack action said:
If you are driving a Tesla and it gets stolen, is it now called an Edison?
I bought some pastries at a nearby European bakery today, but when I got home, I noticed they were stollen.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, 256bits, Stavros Kiri and 3 others
Mark44 said:
I do, for one. Victorinox. Handy for carving a pair of sets of initials in a tree, or removing a cork from a bottle of wine. It can even open a can or tighten a screw.
fresh_42 said:
I see. Rule #9 – Never go anywhere without a knife.
Quoting my revered great-grandmother when she gave me my first pocket knife, "A gentleman always carries a knife.".
 
DrClaude said:
In case your date has a screw loose?
According to the (now sadly defunct) webcomic Wasted Talent, you know you are dating an engineer when the answer to "is that a screwdriver in your pocket or...?" is "actually, it is a screwdriver".
 
jack action said:
  • Step 1: Buy a 3D printer
  • Step 2: Print a 3D printer
  • Step 3: Return a 3D printer
This is the plot of a sci-fi short story from years ago. I want to say Asimov, but I'm not sure. Parties unknown leave what amounts to a Star Trek replicator on the steps of a university. Yes there is more than one lying around. Yes you can duplicate one with another. The economists have a rather busy day rewriting their entire discipline...
 
cant read meter.jpg
 
Attachments
  • cant read meter.jpg
    cant read meter.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 468
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin and Ibix
Seen on a sign in front of a barber shop today:

Get a trim today, or there'll be hell toupée.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, jack action and BillTre
Mark44 said:
I noticed they were stollen.

stollen ... I had to look that up

Stollen is a fruit bread of nuts, spices, and dried or candied fruit, coated with powdered sugar or icing sugar.
It is a traditional German bread eaten during the Christmas season, when it is called Weihnachtsstollen or Christstollen.
 
jtbell said:
Seen on a sign in front of a barber shop today: Get a trim today, or there'll be hell toupée.

hahaha

my wife is always hassling me to get a hair cut ... I tell her when there is so little left, I treasure it all :biggrin:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and Wrichik Basu
dresdner-stollen-geschenkdose-2015-1000x1000_1.png
dresdner-stollen-geschenkdose-2015-1000x1000_1.png
 
Attachments
  • dresdner-stollen-geschenkdose-2015-1000x1000_1.png
    dresdner-stollen-geschenkdose-2015-1000x1000_1.png
    188.3 KB · Views: 1,157
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin and davenn
oops :rolleyes:

windows frozen.jpg
 
Attachments
  • windows frozen.jpg
    windows frozen.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 648
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, jim mcnamara, nuuskur and 6 others
davenn said:
Reminds me of the standard question of a computer support department I once knew:
Client: "My laptop crashed."
Hotline: "How high?"

(... and they weren't joking, it was normally exactly what had happened.)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Wrichik Basu and davenn
davenn said:
my wife is always hassling me to get a hair cut
While you're there, might as well get them all cut...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nitsuj, Ibix, BillTre and 1 other person
Mark44 said:
While you're there, might as well get them all cut...

said to the boss " I would like to leave 30 mins early today for a hair cut"

He said " but it didn't all grow during work time"

I replied " I'm not getting it all cut off" :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin, Stavros Kiri and Ibix
Mark44 said:
While you're there, might as well get them all cut...
A teacher once told us he'd got a hair cut, to which one of my classmates chirped "Really Sir? Which one?" Amazingly, he survived saying it.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, davenn and AlexCaledin