Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
pix from Mars Vs from any bank surveillance cam.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Steelwolf and strangerep
Physics news on Phys.org
I went to the doctor's this morning, I told him my joints are stiff.

He told me I was rolling them too tight.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, fresh_42, Steelwolf and 2 others
davenn said:
I went to the doctor's this morning, I told him my joints are stiff.

He told me I was rolling them too tight.
Did he reefer you to a specialist?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, BillTre, Steelwolf and 1 other person
The pot thickens...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Craftek_Ana, davenn, BillTre and 3 others
there was a fly in my soup.
The place charged me for extra meat.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Wrichik Basu
"Waiter! I can't eat this! Waiter!"
"Sir! Is there something wrong with the soup?"
"I can't eat it!"
"Is it too hot?"
"No, I have no spoon."
 
Translation of a portion of Fragments of a scroll from the Roman Senate Curia with 'subject of the day' circa CE 325:

The Roman Association for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has determined that the feeding of Christians to Lions is depriving the Lions of a healthy and balanced diet.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur and 256bits
Steelwolf said:
Translation of a portion of Fragments of a scroll from the Roman Senate Curia with 'subject of the day' circa CE 325:

The Roman Association for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has determined that the feeding of Christians to Lions is depriving the Lions of a healthy and balanced diet.
In a similar vein, from last year:
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/collection-of-lame-jokes.25301/page-226#post-5977535(Hmmm, the snippet that the forum software is showing is not from the post that I linked to... it's probably from the first post on that page.)
 
jtbell said:
(Hmmm, the snippet that the forum software is showing is not from the post that I linked to... it's probably from the first post on that page.)
Yes, that's a known inconvenience. And, yes, this (Romans and Christians) was not funny at all. At best it illustrates how time and location dependent ethical values are.
 
I hear ABC World News Tonight anchor Tom Llamas is getting a co-anchor named Al Paca.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Steelwolf, Drakkith and 1 other person
jtbell said:
I hear ABC World News Tonight anchor Tom Llamas is getting a co-anchor named Al Paca.

Well, Al Paca 'nother one in celebration
 
I don't believe it.

I just won 'Skeptic of the Year'!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Craftek_Ana, Wrichik Basu, Ibix and 4 others
I had to explain to my local sea food restaurant that carpe diem doesn't mean Fish of the Day.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Geofleur, davenn, fresh_42 and 1 other person
Ophiolite said:
I had to explain to my local sea food restaurant that carpe diem doesn't mean Fish of the Day.
Well, it could mean fish of the day. Who knows there is a tomorrow afterwards?
 
Funny, I always thought Carpe Diem to be the ration limit of one goldfish a day, that or a fish-god, one can be very confused.
 
He already tried it, bach in 1968:

Switched-On_Bach_first_sleeve_%28seated_Bach%29.jpg


It was one of the first albums I bought when I was in high school.
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Steelwolf and DrClaude
The Kingdom of Jordan has a shortage of quality razors.

Gillette is the best Amman can get.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg and davenn
My Python is not working. Again. I keep calling the ISupper()* method and no dinner in sight .

* I Supper
 
Last edited: