Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
5bb5f20d2400003200568f8b.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, DrClaude, strangerep and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:
True story: back when my wife and I were just dating I impulse-purchased some carnations in a local supermarket on my way over to her place one day. It was a cold grey day and it was starting to rain - so I was slightly surprised when another guy, wearing a rather wet tshirt and no coat and with a slightly wild-eyed expression, skidded to a stop in front of me and asked where I'd bought the roses. I pointed out that they were carnations and gave him directions to the supermarket. I must admit that "what did he do and how angry is she" was exactly what I was wondering.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude and davenn
Ibix said:
True story: back when my wife and I were just dating I impulse-purchased some carnations in a local supermarket on my way over to her place one day. It was a cold grey day and it was starting to rain - so I was slightly surprised when another guy, wearing a rather wet tshirt and no coat and with a slightly wild-eyed expression, skidded to a stop in front of me and asked where I'd bought the roses. I pointed out that they were carnations and gave him directions to the supermarket. I must admit that "what did he do and how angry is she" was exactly what I was wondering.
What amazes me with those stories and the picture above: They work on a global level and everyone (male?!) immediately understands them. No cultural, religious or race distinctions, only a silent agreement which doesn't need any explanation.
 
fresh_42 said:
[...] only a silent agreement which doesn't need any explanation.

Sheldon Cooper's Jamaican Postman said:
Yeah, man - got yer back. Bitches be crazy.
 
davenn said:
Juneau

I still not sure how to pronounce that correctly ??
It's the French equivalent of Latin Juno, which we in the US pronouce it like June' -o, with accent on the first syllable.

There's a town on Vancouver Island, BC, called Esquimault -- you'd never guess how the Canadians pronounce it...
The word is of French origin, due to the influence of French fur trappers 150 or so years back, but that's no help in knowing how to say this word.
 
At last, a decently awful Geology pun:
What is the highest from of flattery?
A mesa
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, BillTre, davenn and 1 other person
"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
"If you forgot, I won't remind you!"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: OmCheeto, davenn, Ibix and 4 others
fresh_42 said:
"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
"If you forgot, I won't remind you!"
Sure fire way to get arrested for obstruction of justice.
:H
 
Q: Why do bees only have a queen?
A: If they had a government, too, they wouldn't have enough honey for the rest.
 
fresh_42 said:
Q: Why do bees only have a queen?
They have a Sting, too. So possibly The Police.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, *now*, jack action and 2 others
Ibix said:
They have a Sting, too. So possibly The Police.
It's getting hot here, and tomorrow will even be hotter, 'cause that one took a while!
 
I think these guys have had one to many beers. :DD

one too many beers maybe.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and strangerep
Imagine the taste when that guy puts those falsies back in his mouth! :oldruck:

I guess he's the kind of guy who likes to go,... er,... downtown.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Steelwolf, Wrichik Basu and davenn
4/3 of the people cannot do basic Arithmetic or Statistics...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Steelwolf and davenn
Jeffree is now officially Jef +$9.95 for Shipping and Handling.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, QuantumQuest, Steelwolf and 1 other person
What did the grape do when someone stepped on it?

It let out a little wine.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: QuantumQuest, Steelwolf, davenn and 1 other person
jtbell said:
What did the grape do when someone stepped on it?

It let out a little wine.
Why was the grape on the floor?

The Grape Escape
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Steelwolf, davenn and 2 others
jtbell said:
What did the grape do when someone stepped on it?

It let out a little wine.
Speaking of wine...

There's an old Australian joke...
What is an Aussie girls favourite wine ?

"When are we going home?"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Steelwolf, WWGD, jack action and 2 others
WWGD said:
How about the other 10%?
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Steelwolf, Ibix and davenn
DrClaude said:
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.
There are 10 kinds of people, those who count in binary and those who don't.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: QuantumQuest, DrClaude and strangerep