Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
mfb said:
There are 10 kinds of people, those who count in binary and those who don't.
This was already said
DrClaude said:
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
My wife is really mad at the fact that I have no sense of direction. So I packed up my stuff and right.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, Bandersnatch, davenn and 1 other person
davenn said:
What is an Aussie girls favourite wine ?
"When are we going home?"
How does an Australian nurse know whether she had a good time last night?

[And would I receive an infraction for giving the answer here on PF?] :oldeek:
 
strangerep said:
[And would I receive an infraction for giving the answer here on PF?] :oldeek:
probably hahaha
 
Ibix said:
Hurkyl's response to this upthread is good. Humanino's response - next post after Hurkyl's - is priceless.

Some of the others that follow are good too. I really liked the Olaf jokes. I don't remember reading those, but 2009 was a long time ago.
 
41775872_n.png?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, jtbell, strangerep and 3 others
^^^That first pig cheated by doing it 'Wright' ^^^

Although it looks like a bottle box (although it may have been a battery instead) next to it so they may have been flying to dinner!
 
Did you hear about the kidnapping at school?

It’s fine, he woke up.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu and jack action
What happens when you play country music backwards?

You get your wife back, you get your dog back, you get your truck back...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Ibix, jtbell and 5 others
Yeah, a very smart fellow. .
lmao.gif


Mark Twain said:
If you hold a cat by the tail you learn things you cannot learn any other way.

.
 
Vanadium 50 said:
What happens when you play country music backwards?

You get your wife back, you get your dog back, you get your truck back...
And you hear reverse-recorded messages that Elvis is alive.
 
Why do fairies sprinkle mist in the morning?

They're doing their dew diligence.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jim mcnamara, Ibix, davenn and 3 others
jtbell said:
And you hear reverse-recorded messages that Elvis is alive.
Well, you know he only left the planet.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell and Steelwolf
My wife complains that I don't buy her flowers. I didn't even know that she sold them.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, davenn and Ibix
Since Washington State made hemp use legal the flower sales have skyrocketed!
 
fresh_42 said:
My wife complains that I don't buy her flowers. I didn't even know that she sold them.
That is one of the jokes that only works when told like that. If you try to include a literal quote (from the wife complaining) it fails because "You don't buy me flowers" and "you don't buy my flowers" are different.
 
MCrE3FYRkippBr0Eo3fuLgOoQZQ&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg
​


... Why don't they come to their senses?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and Steelwolf
mfb said:
This pun is abysmal.
It's unfathomably bad. (But then again, there's some depth to it)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, *now* and Ibix
Bandersnatch said:
It's unfathomably bad. (But then again, there's some depth to it)
That joke really krakens me up!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: *now* and Ibix
You guys are all wet.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: *now* and Ibix