Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
As expected, New York City got 2 feet of snow.


pf2feetofsnow.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
This thread isn't living up to it's name.

I don't find these lame at all...

LOL! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
 
The legend said:
This thread isn't living up to it's name.

I don't find these lame at all...

Yeah, I better fix this.

Did you hear about the two silk worms that had a race?

They both ended up in a tie.

Better?

No?

Did you hear the invisible man and the invisible woman got married? Their kids are nothing to look at either.

-DaveKA (to the rescue)
 
dkotschessaa said:
Did you hear the invisible man and the invisible woman got married?
I don't know what she sees in him.
 
dkotschessaa said:
Yeah, I better fix this.

Did you hear about the two silk worms that had a race?

They both ended up in a tie.

Better?

No?

Did you hear the invisible man and the invisible woman got married? Their kids are nothing to look at either.

-DaveKA (to the rescue)

Jimmy Snyder said:
I don't know what she sees in him.

That was so lame that it wasn't lame. It's like you hit the maximum amount of lame and rolled over to funny.:smile:
 
I guess we have to set a minimum and maximum lameness threshold in order to keep the thread at it's proper degree of lamicity (a unit of lameness, measured in Gallaghers).

-M
 
dkotschessaa said:
I guess we have to set a minimum and maximum lameness threshold in order to keep the thread at it's proper degree of lamicity (a unit of lameness, measured in Gallaghers).

-M
I believe a quantum of lameness is a lemon.
 
Jimmy Snyder said:
I don't know what she sees in him.

I hear they got married after just bumping into each other one day.
 
OmCheeto said:
I hear they got married after just bumping into each other one day.

I didn't see that one coming.
 
[PLAIN]http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/demotivational-posters-smartphones.jpg[PLAIN]http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/129165080668513127.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The first micro-cell-phone was surgically implanted into the skull of a volunteer patient. Unfortunately, even though the phone worked, the surgery was not considered a success - the patient was plagued with a chronic case of tinnitus.
 
Did you hear about the guy who taught his pet bird to swear? He was arrested and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a myna.
 
jtbell said:
Did you hear about the guy who taught his pet bird to swear? He was arrested and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a myna.
Mega groan.
 
It was so cold in Washington that Obama got in bed with the Republicans just for the warmth.
- Jay Leno
 
Matt Smith, the current Doctor Who, was on Graham Norton and talking about fan mail. His grandfather, who helps with the fan mail, had opened a letter from a woman in Sussex who, in addition to providing her address, explained in explicit detail all of the sexual things she wants to do to/for Matt Smith.

The grandfather wrote back that Matt can't make it, but he can.
 
The Washington Post runs a feature called the Style Invitational. Each week is a different contest to come up with humorous gags to fit the contest. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/23/AR2010122304403.html" was What would happen if one institution on a list we supplied were run by another one on the list, or by an organization of your choice:. Some of my favorites:

If "Dancing With the Stars" ran a preschool, even the most awkward student could survive Musical Chairs, if enough people liked her mom.

If a police department ran a preschool, toddlers would be cuffed at naptime if they resisted a rest.

If a police department were run by Amazon.com, when someone was arrested for breaking and entering, he'd be asked if he'd also like to be arrested for trespassing, robbery and possession of stolen goods.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
SAT question:

Fill in the blank to complete the following phrase:
Fill in the _______.
 
A guy was asked what do you think is the best invention and he said the computer .
A redneck from Texas was asked and he said i think its the thermos , It keeps hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold, how do it know ?
 
Jimmy Snyder said:
SAT question:

Fill in the blank to complete the following phrase:
Fill in the _______.

:smile:
 
Jimmy Snyder said:
SAT question:

Fill in the blank to complete the following phrase:
Fill in the _______.

NormancoordinateNormancoordinate
 
Wait, I have more catastrophically lame homemade BS...


George Bush walks into a bar and starts thinking.


George Bush and his buddy walks into a bar, and GWB says to the bartender:
– Look MISTER, either you’re with us or against us, if you don’t give me and my little friend here two beers right now, I’LL START SCREAMING TOO!

2r5ztz6.jpg



An extremely drunk George Bush walks out of a bar and sees a nun standing at a bus stop. He walks up to her and punches her in the face. When she falls to the ground, he starts screaming:
– You're not so tough now, are you, BIN LADEN!?

20job5y.jpg



Lame...? :smile:
 
Last edited:
Jimmy Snyder said:
SAT question:

Fill in the blank to complete the following phrase:
Fill in the _______.

I give up.