Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
W(10chars)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
 
TEACHER: Glenn, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
GLENN: You told me to do it without using tables!
 
davec426913 said:
too wordy. Top this joke:

George bush.

ivan seeking said:
gwb...

davec426913 said:
w(10chars)[/color]

0 . .[/color]
 
HeLiXe said:
This does not accurately convey "dubya"

No? I'll bet 99% of the North American population know precisely who I'm talking about even without the added context.
 
DaveC426913 said:
No? I'll bet 99% of the North American population know precisely who I'm talking about even without the added context.

I'd bet you are correct, but here's the really scary part: Who else can be referenced with only one letter?

S
 
DaveC426913 said:
No? I'll bet 99% of the North American population know precisely who I'm talking about even without the added context.

Yes I have to agree that you are correct there. I meant the phrase "dubya" as it correlates to the letter. When I look at "W," I think "double U"... perhaps "dubya" should have it's own character :-p (written character that is)
 
[PLAIN]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/wolves.png
[PLAIN]http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/123010/why-you-got-pockets.gif[ATTACH=full]197012[/ATTACH]
 
Attachments
  • dont-wash-your-hands.gif
    dont-wash-your-hands.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 273
Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot59 said:
[PLAIN]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/wolves.png

:smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ivan Seeking said:
I'd bet you are correct, but here's the really scary part: Who else can be referenced with only one letter?

S

Well maybe, the next recovered alcoholic hillbilly that have never read a book and manages to get elected president for the last nuclear superpower and starts a war against the wrong country and reauthorizes torture and increases the national debt by 27% and manages to get reelected and almost destroys the world economy and writes one book about it and builds a library, will also be known by only one letter...

S = Sarah Palin :smile:
 
DaveC426913 said:
No? I'll bet 99% of the North American population know precisely who I'm talking about even without the added context.

Also true for Europe, we all know that W means War.
 
DevilsAvocado said:
Well maybe, the next recovered alcoholic hillbilly that have never read a book and manages to get elected president for the last nuclear superpower and starts a war against the wrong country and reauthorizes torture and increases the national debt by 27% and manages to get reelected and almost destroys the world economy and writes one book about it and builds a library, will also be known by only one letter...

S = Sarah Palin :smile:

I would never have guessed S was for Sarah Palin. Is it?
 
DaveC426913 said:
I would never have guessed S was for Sarah Palin. Is it?

Ivan Seeking is running for president!?


:smile: Seriously, over here the similarities between W & S are scary... and "worse"... i.e. Dumb & Dumber.
 
Last edited:
DevilsAvocado said:
:smile: Seriously, over here the similarities between W & S are scary... and "worse"... i.e. Dumb & Dumber.

What's truly scary is, not that they aspire and run, but that Americans willingly vote for them.
 
What's even scarier is that you two don't know the difference between Sarah Palin, and Superman. :biggrin:

http://www.deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/superman-emblem.jpg

Also, for what it's worth, Palin only gets about 30% support for a Presidential run - i.e. she's qualified to be President. This is while she's not actually running, which means that her numbers in a race should be lower. I think her goose is cooked. She's just a reality TV celeb now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC426913 said:
What's truly scary is, not that they aspire and run, but that Americans willingly vote for them.

Right on spot! ...but I didn’t dare to be that "indiscreet"... :redface:
 
Ivan Seeking said:
What's even scarier is that you two don't know the difference between Sarah Palin, and Superman. :biggrin:

HAHA LOLOL! :smile: :smile:
 
DevilsAvocado said:
Right on spot! ...but I didn’t dare to be that "indiscreet"... :redface:

No need for that. I've had nightmares about such things.
 
I would never have guessed that S is for Superman.
 
My son, when he was young, showed us how proud he was that he could turn a circle into a square. He demonstrated with a paper plate by folding down four flaps.

When asked about something more complex, such as how to turn a square into a circle, my wife blurted out "That's easy! Just unfold the flaps again!"

:smile:
 
Top 10 W Moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rToKEnySb7s&fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rToKEnySb7s&fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>
</object>


Unforgettable Decision Points

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DEbZqvMu2cQ&fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param>
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>
<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param>
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DEbZqvMu2cQ&fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed>
</object>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lancelot59 said:
Nice one!

Thanks! I couldn’t decide if I should go for the windmill or Space Shuttle this year...

(:biggrin:)