Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Clipboard01.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: QuantumQuest, strangerep, Ibix and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
My dog was born without a nose.
How does he smell?
Horrible!
 
"Could you remind me what the Japanese particle for possessives is?"
"の"
"Why not?"

Also:
A nation's navy employs mermaids to distract personnel of an invading force. They grant the nation time to evacuate civilians from coastal cities and towns. These are the Civil Defense Sirens.
 
Sofa said:
"Could you remind me what the Japanese particle for possessives is?"
"の"
"Why not?"

Also:
A nation's navy employs mermaids to distract personnel of an invading force. They grant the nation time to evacuate civilians from coastal cities and towns. These are the Civil Defense Sirens.
Sofa so good.
 
I don't like eating meats like liver, intestine, or other internal organs. They're offal.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Bystander
WWGD said:
My dog was born without a nose.
How does he smell?
Horrible!
I call my dog "Isiah" because one eye's higher than the other.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, Ibix and strangerep
DrGreg said:
I call my dog "Isiah" because one eye's higher than the other.
Isiahn example of it daily.
 
I bought some shoes second hand from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, 256bits, BillTre and 1 other person
What's your name?
Steve.
Is that short for something?
Yes, Steve ##+ \epsilon##.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude and Ibix
When I go to a fancy place with a wine list I always ask with a straight face if they have my favorite, Cau Manuer( With French accent). Hope they never answer yes, or I am walking out on the spot.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and Ibix
WWGD said:
When I go to a fancy place with a wine list I always ask with a straight face if they have my favorite, Cau Manuer( With French accent). Hope they never answer yes, or I am walking out on the spot.
I call BS on that story...
 
Ibix said:
Gender non-specific bovine excreta.
I'll save that one for the hotdog place. Vendor is a Bio phd dropout.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and 256bits
Ibix said:
I bought some shoes second hand from a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with, but I've been tripping all day.
Q: Why did you buy shoes from a drug dealer?
A: He was the sole supplier.

*cough*[/size]
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, Ibix, 256bits and 1 other person
WWGD said:
I'll save that one for the hotdog place. Vendor is a Bio phd dropout.
Ha Ha.
One hot and steaming fresh a cow patty to go with the wine please.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and Ibix
WWGD said:
When I go to a fancy place with a wine list I always ask with a straight face if they have my favorite, Cau Manuer( With French accent). Hope they never answer yes, or I am walking out on the spot.
Whenever a doctor asks if I'm allergic to anything, I reply "Just poison". :oldwink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, jack action, 256bits and 1 other person
Dr Who - Star Wars crossover

Dr Who Star Wars crossover.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, Craftek_Ana, BillTre and 2 others
My wife threatened to leave me over my obsession with horse racing.

Anyway, she’s at the gate... and she’s off.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and Craftek_Ana
Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 1.48.09 PM.png
Of course, repurposed from the classic routine:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, davenn, Keith_McClary and 4 others
Don't know how true this is, but I do know there is a Boring, Oregon and its a good story.

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 7.37.58 PM.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, strangerep, Craftek_Ana and 5 others
My mother has been walking 3 miles a day for 10 years now. We have no idea where she is.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, davenn, Keith_McClary and 1 other person
WWGD said:
My mother has been walking 3 miles a day for 10 years now. We have no idea where she is.
Sounds like something Steven Wright might have said.

While I'm at it, a couple more quotes from him.

"I think it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly."
"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely is not for you."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, davenn, Keith_McClary and 2 others
I like side jokes, for example (from Groucho):
"Outside a dog, a book is a man's (person's) best friend.
Inside a dog, its too dark to read."

There are lots of jokes based playing with meanings of ____-side words.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep and WWGD