Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
That's nasty!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
256bits said:
That's nasty!
I thought it was more towards the weird, which is my thing, but you're right.
 
WWGD said:
I thought it was more towards the weird, which is my thing, but you're right.
I was saying the joke is nasty, especially if you are the mother, who loves her son unconditionally - maybe not now!
 
What do you call a cow with no legs?

Ground Beef
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, Ibix and jack action
What do you call a cow with only two legs?

Lean Beef
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and Ibix
7P_2-7aqmzKVaLrvjIYgBVarY4&_nc_ht=scontent.fham1-1.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, Ibix, jeff davis and 1 other person
Computer fact:

Programmers are always worrying about "source code" but never about "destination code" because they have no idea where any of this is headed.
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, jtbell, Craftek_Ana and 4 others
My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness. I said: «No , we all seem to enjoy it.»
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, WWGD, 256bits and 4 others
jack action said:
Computer fact:

Programmers are always worrying about "source code" but never about "destination code" because they have no idea where any of this is headed.
Well, you know the classic existential questions: Who am I? Where did I come from? Where am I going?
Step 1 is solved: Just type "whoami". Programmers are at step 2.
 
jack action said:
My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness. I said: «No , we all seem to enjoy it.»
Reminds me of this oldie but goodie.

Insanity.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, 256bits, jack action and 3 others
BillTre said:
I recall seeing a "video of poltergeist activity" being debunked. The poster claimed stuff moved round spontaneously at 3am every day. Skeptics pointed out that, from the date/time stamps on the videos, he appeared to have a poltergeist that respected daylight savings time...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb, jack action, collinsmark and 1 other person
CAUTION...BAD PUN AHEAD:

At the San Francisco Zoo there was a exhibit of dolphins in a large pool. Sad to say, they were not shy about showing affection for one another. Complaints were filed. Zookeepers were informed that raw seagull meat would sublimate these urges. It worked. There are lot of gulls in the S.F. area, so...

Problem was, to get to the dolphins it was a long walk around the lion exhibit and occasionally, after lions were fed and sleepy, zookeepers would make a short cut thru the lion's den... safely, over and around the lions.

It was a shock when the FBI showed up one day and arrested some of the zoo keepers and hauled them away.
It was stated that the violation came under the ...1937 Mann Act: Crossing a staid lion...with a gull...for immoral porpoises.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and Ibix
How does a man start a smart sentence?
My wife has said, ...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Bystander and jack action
Another pun...Old cattle rancher was getting to retire. Had two sons and wanted to pass off the business to them. He thought Jones Cattle Ranch name should be retired and told sons to come up with a new name. They came back couple of days later and announced the new name should be FOCUS. Why, asked the old timer ? They replied..."because that is where the sons raise meat".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary and Ibix
A pirate goes to see his doctor. "Arrr, I 'av moles on mi back."

The doctor tells him to take off his shirt so he can have a look. After he examines him he says "It's ok - they're benign".

"Arr," says the pirate. "Count again - I think there be ten."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, strangerep, davenn and 4 others
Went to watch the Sea Animal show.
I watched the one with the dolphins my friend watched the otter one.