Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
BillTre said:
I like side jokes, for example (from Groucho):
"Outside a dog, a book is a man's (person's) best friend.
Inside a dog, its too dark to read."

There are lots of jokes based playing with meanings of ____-side words.
Imagine if there was a formula to generate all jokes.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 2.14.19 PM.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, 256bits, davenn and 4 others
fresh_42 said:
There's probably a big rock following!

Or an anvil.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, 256bits, davenn and 1 other person
Mark44 said:
Wile E. Coyote was one of Acme's biggest customers.
"Was?" When did ACME go out of business? The alternative (far as past tense) is too much to contemplate.
 
Ibix said:
Good spot - there are 22 rows of 47 plus the final row, which should be length 46 (since 23×47=1081) but clearly isn't.
There's always a few dead p's.
 
Mark44 said:
Wile E. Coyote was one of Acme's biggest customers.

And one of their flattest.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep and jasonRF
I changed my diet and now I am regular, I clear my stool daily at 7 a.m. Unfortunately, I wake up at 8 a.m.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913, nuuskur and jack action
Just realized that was like my 3rd stool joke. I should call my therapist but he seems to be avoiding me, same for many I know. Hmm...
 
Bruce Lee: "Boards don't hit back!"

Isaac Newton: "Am I a joke to you?"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, nuuskur and jack action
I had to wait to see the doctor the other day, and the only thing there was to read was fashion magazines. I can't be bothered. It just goes in one year and out the other.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913, nuuskur and strangerep
"Technically, we're all half Centaur."
- Nick Offerman

1572288709926.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, DrClaude, Ibix and 1 other person
I like to add � and ’ any time I submit online forms because I know that some developer is going to see it and wonder if they have a bug.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, WWGD, Borg and 1 other person
Looks like the instructions are on the top right picture. :oldtongue:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, DrClaude, collinsmark and 1 other person
Thinking of this another way, this is kind of clever "marketing after-the-fact".

If you had any doubts about whether you really needed this tool, those doubts will be dispelled with a vengeance. If they played their cards right, you might even stab yourself in the palm with the blunt kiddie scissors you had to use to get it open.

anorlunda said:
This arrived from Amazon today. How do I open the plastic package?

View attachment 252021
 
Where did napoleon keep his armies?

In his sleevies
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, 256bits, WWGD and 1 other person
I invented a new word...

Plagiarism😉 😉
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913, jack action, Ibix and 5 others
Oh, your work is so abstract.
Can you explain what you do to your mother?
I don't do _ ANYTHING_ to my mother!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913 and 256bits