Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
fresh_42 said:
No, I always drive this way to avoid snipers.
Lz6fun0.gif
 
Physics news on Phys.org
couldnt let this pass by ...

from the classical physics section...

Vanadium 50 said:
Let's go with a seasonal example, Consider the hypothesis "reindeer can't fly". I go on the roof with a herd of reindeer, and start pushing them off one by one.
  1. How many reindeer do I have to go through to prove reindeer can't fly?
  2. How many reindeer do I have to go through so that no reasonable person would believe reindeer really can fly?
  3. How many reindeer do I have to go through before I am arrested for cruelty to animals?
santsanta_tests_reindeer_flying.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, jack action and Ibix
Me: Doc, I cannot hear anything in my left ear.

Doc: Are you sure?

Me: Yes, I’m definite.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, DaveC426913 and Ibix
He on cell phone:
"It's a really bad time to break up, Gina."

Tattoo artist:
"I could still make Gin Tonic out of it ... "
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary
Overheard at a dog show: "When you're judging a sheepdog, if you burrow through the hair and find only one eye, you've got the wrong end of the dog."

(might have been about some other very long-haired dog...)
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and strangerep
davenn said:
Me: Doc, I cannot hear anything in my left ear.

Doc: Are you sure?

Me: Yes, I’m definite.
If you lose your left hand, then the right hand is left.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, jim mcnamara, Ibix and 1 other person
mfb said:
If you lose your left hand, then the right hand is left.
Whether I lose my left ear or not, the other will always be right 'ere.
 
Doctor: Are you feeling alright today?

Me: No, I'm half left.
 
mfb said:
I was wondering where the Sun went, but then it dawned on me.

you shortened that a bit :wink:

usually written as ...

"I stayed up all night wondering where the Sun went, and then it dawned on me "
 
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Probably half as much as two woodchucks...

 
Last edited:
That must be at the Knights Inn where I was kept awake by clanking metal. :mad:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron and davenn
jtbell said:
That must be at the Knights Inn where I was kept awake by clanking metal. :mad:
I like that some of the Knights Inns were bought by Days Inn...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, davenn and jtbell
jtbell said:
That must be at the Knights Inn where I was kept awake by clanking metal. :mad:
You have been lucky. Only since there are comparably few knights around in the US, you have been able to get a room anyway. I mean a hotel which only allows knights in and none out will sooner or later be full!
 
fresh_42 said:
You have been lucky. Only since there are comparably few knights around in the US, you have been able to get a room anyway. I mean a hotel which only allows knights in and none out will sooner or later be full!
That would be a hotel for one knight stands.