Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Just read: Every German drinks a bathtub full of alcohol per year.

Great, and I still drink from bottles.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Evo, collinsmark, davenn and 2 others
Physics news on Phys.org
naughtyornice.jpg


Vermont town puts up speed signs that tell drivers if they are 'naughty' or 'nice' (cnn.com)
You better watch out, you better not cry, better not pout, I'm telling you why: Santa Claus is watching you drive!
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: Evo, mfb, DaveC426913 and 2 others
A joke based on a Christmas carol.

To appreciate this, you'll need to recognise the tune before you look at the punchline. Even if you don't read music, hopefully you can still work out the tune by looking at how the uppermost notes go up and down.
1576927200054.png
1576927338726.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: hmmm27 and DaveC426913
They are building a highway from the Bering Strait to the capital of Alaska. Did Juneau that?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and jack action
DrGreg said:
A joke based on a Christmas carol.

To appreciate this, you'll need to recognise the tune before you look at the punchline. Even if you don't read music, hopefully you can still work out the tune by looking at how the uppermost notes go up and down.
Ok, you got me.
 
WWGD said:
They are building a highway from the Bering Strait to the capital of Alaska. Did Juneau that?
I visited Juneau last year. Beautiful temperate rainforest.

There are no roads into Juneau. They have their own sense of humour about their sitch:

There are three - and only three - ways into Juneau: by airplane, by ship and by birth canal.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: mfb, WWGD, davenn and 1 other person
WWGD said:
Did Juneau that?

DaveC426913 said:
I visited Juneau last year. Beautiful temperate rainforest.

I was there this last September, a nice place.
Spent $1000 on an Alaska gold nugget for the wife's anniversary pressie.

Nice, but the main port is totally there for the cruise ships and tourists, once you get out of there,
there is some wonderful scenery.

IMG_0962sm 800.jpg


IMG_0894sm 800.jpg
DaveC426913 said:
There are three - and only three - ways into Juneau: by airplane, by ship and by birth canal.
Yup
Ours was by cruise ship
Dave
 
I saw a sign in Home Depot in the plumbing isle that read, "Cast Iron Sinks".
I thought, "Any fool knows that!"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Evo, collinsmark, Wrichik Basu and 5 others
Just finished a very captivating book,
"Prison Security" by Barb Dwyer.Maybe this needs a spoiler ??

Barb Dwyer --- barbed wire
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and BillTre
BillTre said:
Seasonal Festivities

View attachment 254524
Merry Christma-Hannu-Kwaanza-Dan.
I remember the yearly good holiday wishes email I used to get from my school;" Merry Christmas or whatever it is you celebrate". Heart warming.
 
Last edited:
WWGD said:
Merry Christmas or whatever it is you celebrate". Heart warming.
That's bigoted. It's quite celebratist.

Offensive to JWs, as it presumes one celebrates.

:wink:
 
davenn said:
I was there this last September, a nice place.
Missed you by just weeks! I was there in August. Via the MSC Volendam.
IMG_3461.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 1576990605354.png
    1576990605354.png
    148 KB · Views: 257
DaveC426913 said:
Missed you by just weeks! I was there in August. Via the MSC Volendam.
View attachment 254553
I missed him by much more than that: never been there ;).
 
Back to lame jokes, definitely NOT gold lame. ##^7##

One who leaps off cliff jumps to conclusion.One who runs in front of car gets tired, but man who runs behind car gets exhausted.One who eats many prunes gets good run for money.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, BillTre, Ibix and 1 other person
A QA engineer walks into a bar.

Orders a beer;

Orders 0 beers;

Orders 99999999999 beers;

Orders a lizard;

Orders -1 beers;

Orders a uivhjkjasr.

First real customer walks in and asks where the bathroom is. The bar bursts into flame, killing everyone.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: hmmm27, DaveC426913 and Ibix
Mark44 said:
What do Attila the Hun and Kermit the Frog have in common?

They both have the same middle name.
But not if one is short for, say, "Theodore" and the other for "Theodosius"...
 
jtbell said:
But not if one is short for, say, "Theodore" and the other for "Theodosius"...
We need an expert in aristocracy.
  • Attila The Hun - Mongolian aristocracy
  • Eric The Red - Norwegian aristocracy
  • Henry The Eighth - British aristocracy
  • Ivan The Terrible - Russian aristocracy
  • Kermit The Frog - American aristocracy
 
Bystander said:
Have you been drinking? :wink:
As a matter of fact, no. My intent was to liven up this forum section with same actual, albeit lame, jokes.