Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
WWGD said:
Parachutes are not for people who want to go skydiving but for people who want to go skydiving more than once.
Do you know the Golfers' anthem?


Do you know the electricians' anthem?
Touched a thousand times, nothing happened a thousand times! A thousand and one night and it has made zoom!

 
Physics news on Phys.org
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, WWGD, Ibix and 1 other person
A follow up study - difference in the risk of death or major harm when impacting with ground with and without parachute:
 
surgeon - plastic surgeon.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, strangerep, WWGD and 2 others
Alongside the roads here, I often see signs that say "We Buy Ugly Houses" and a phone number.

I've wondered just what they do with those houses. Yesterday I think I may have found out.

I saw a similar sign that says "Invest in Real Estate" and a phone number.
 
jtbell said:
Alongside the roads here, I often see signs that say "We Buy Ugly Houses" and a phone number.

I've wondered just what they do with those houses. Yesterday I think I may have found out.

I saw a similar sign that says "Invest in Real Estate" and a phone number.
You mean, you think they buy houses you can't sell to anyone else and then sell them to markspeople as an investment?
 
mfb said:
Simple: One kit for each plane.
You won't detect many earthquakes in an aeroplane.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and BillTre
Overhead at breakfast:

"Occam's Razor: the simplest explanation is often the best one."
"What are atoms made of? Ghosts! That's simple - it's one word!"