Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
fresh_42 said:
Can't be. Swiss army knives are called Sackmesser in Switzerland. And it does not stick in the gators sack. :cool:
Gators? You mean as in the UF Gators? How would they have a sack?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Another from Groucho:

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, its too dark to read.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, WWGD and 256bits
nc_ohc=PEg1741ZWS0AX_bVTbc&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jim mcnamara, Ibix, Borg and 3 others
If you need any evidence that Southerners can't handle snow...

Yesterday evening, the Palmetto Curling Club (!) in Greer SC canceled an event on account of snow... about 1" or 2" of it.

(along with lots of schools, churches, etc., according to the crawl along the bottom of the local TV news)
 
Long distance relationships can work ...when the four of you trust each other.
 
Worse IT book I ever bought?
The one by this guy, Steven King.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, collinsmark, jack action and 3 others
now that the 48 hour power cut has ended at home, I can start posting fun stuff again :smile:

jim morrisons van.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and BillTre
WWGD said:
Worse IT book I ever bought?
The one by this guy, Steven King.
I'm not quite sure whether this is a joke, or you just missed the point! In my remembrance some IT projects ...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary
I've been to a lot of places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently you can't go alone,
you have to be in Cahoots with someone else. I've also never been in Cognito.
I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport,
you have to be driven there.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Keith_McClary, BillTre and 1 other person
davenn said:
I've been to a lot of places
Have you been in Kadinkadoo?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary
davenn said:
I've been to a lot of places,
Just don't tell me you've been in Credible. I won't believe it.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Ibix, davenn and 1 other person
DrGreg said:
Just don't tell me you've been in Credible. I won't believe it.
He has an alibi. I saw him in Flagranti.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, davenn and Bystander
Did you know that there is an Irish pub where physicists are not allowed to enter? It's called Inn Ertia, and you can never get them out again.
 
fresh_42 said:
Did you know that there is an Irish pub where physicists are not allowed to enter? It's called Inn Ertia, and you can never get them out again.
Ive been nearby in "A Set of Measure zero". All sorts of things happen outside of it.
 
WWGD said:
Ive been nearby in "A Set of Measure zero". All sorts of things happen outside of it.
Almost always.
 
DrGreg said:
Almost always.
Intetesting that some say almost always others say almost everywhere. Maybe almost anyhow?
 
Neil D. Tyson is not optimistic about prospects of most trips to outer space. Degrasse is not greener for Neil.
 
I worked with a guy, by last name DeGrasse. We all called him Moe.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, BillTre, jack action and 1 other person
gmax137 said:
I worked with a guy, by last name DeGrasse. We all called him Moe.
EDIT: We had someone last name Lester. We suggested not to name his kid Moe.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, BillTre, jack action and 1 other person
Kid says to the teacher: "You wouldn't punish me for something I hadn't done, right?"

"Of course not," answers the teacher.

"Good," says the kid "'cos I haven't done my homework."
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, DrClaude, davenn and 3 others
Out on a date:
Done with the meal; she did not finish hers.
Waiter: Do you want to box to go?
Her: No, boxing is too violent. You can keep the food!
 
DrGreg said:
Just don't tell me you've been in Credible. I won't believe it.
Evitable, on the other hand, I would most certainly believe.
 
Waiter: Do you want take out?
Her. What? Take out what. I just got here.