Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Borg said:
"I'm in a hurry"

On another forum the story was told: Outside town there is a road that crests a hill, and with enough speed, the kids could "catch some air" for fun. The poster's buddy really enjoyed this stunt, and one day as he sailed over the crest, the local cop was parked at the side of the road. Once he pulled over, the cop said "I've been waiting for you" the young driver responded, "I got here as fast as I could..."

Supposedly they both laughed and he got off with a stern warning.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, DrClaude, Borg and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
nc_ohc=3nDjVq3thjIAX-yFGD5&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1.jpg
 
My friend is a front end web developer and he is still single, therefore I recommend a social dating website for him to find a girlfriend.

After a few days, I met him and asked: «How is it going?»

He answered: «I found some bugs in that website.»
 
(British version)
I went on a ballooning holiday. I put on five stones.

(American translation)
I went on a ballooning vacation. I put on 70 pounds.

(International translation)
I've been ballooning. I've put on 30 kg.[/color]
 
My brother has a daughter named Denise. The wife is pregnant now, they know it will be a boy. They asked my opinion for the boy's name. I suggested 'Denefew'. Denise and Denefew, easy to remember.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and Ibix
WWGD said:
My brother has a daughter named Denise. The wife is pregnant now, they know it will be a boy. They asked my opinion for the boy's name. I suggested 'Denefew'. Denise and Denefew, easy to remember.
Friend of my Dad's used to do a job which occasionally involved classes from local schools turning up for an activity day out of the classroom. One class included a girl named Mindy. A year or two later, another class from the same school, you'll never guess what one of the boys was called. The teacher just sighed and nodded when he asked if it was her brother. Sadly, this is not a joke.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, jack action, DrClaude and 1 other person
Well I was always confused (amongst other things ) as a kid how there could be a Yogi Bear ( with Boo Boo and Ranger Smith - had to look up his name ) on TV , and then hear about him also playing baseball.

Oh, Ooops, I meant a friend was confused ...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: atyy, WWGD and Klystron
Would that mean that 1 out of 6 can't say they would never play the game again!
 
But they're sending out an S.O.S !

Sting kidnapped.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, atyy, Filip Larsen and 3 others
I met Bruce Lee's vegetarian brother today

Brocko Lee
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, atyy and Ibix
davenn said:
But they're sending out an S.O.S !
I just heard Sting was kidnapped.
They started a sting operation.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Ibix and davenn
- well, just as bald is a hair color.

(there's a joke about a child asking for a bald pencil to draw a picture of Daddy)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Keith_McClary and jack action
Does anyone remember when we were polite describing people's differences?
bald == folliclely challenged​
idiot == unchallenging​
 
Klystron said:
Does anyone remember when we were polite describing people's differences?
bald == folliclely challenged​
idiot == unchallenging​
Yes, a generously proportioned, height disadvantaged friend here at a local Sbux reminded me recently ;).
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Klystron
davenn said:
I met Bruce Lee's vegetarian brother today

Brocko Lee
1582916978764.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, davenn, Ibix and 3 others
fresh_42 said:
Not sure I would classify an idiot as unchallenging. I mean, who of us runs around with crayons?
Yes, I was grasping for a pun. Back in the age of euphemism many jokes contained (something)-challenged. Leper == dermally challenged; albino == melanin challenged, etc.

So, flat-earther == spherically challenged? :doh:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and WWGD
Bandersnatch said:
There is the Indian version of it. The Indian guy who won't share is selfeesh, the one who was born in the UK is Briteesh, the one who never has any money is Lokash.
 
I sent a letter using a stamp featuring Houdini . Stamp was upside down but somehow arrived right-side up .
??
 
WWGD said:
I sent a letter using a stamp featuring Houdini . Stamp was upside down but somehow arrived right-side up .
??
Lucky you! Usually the bondage to the envelope doesn't last.
 
How to get better grades in school in the Fall semester. When teacher asks:
"Johnny, what did you do last Summer?"
"My lawyer said I didnt have to talk about it".
 
fresh_42 said:
Lucky you! Usually the bondage to the envelope doesn't last.
But it did for your reply!
 
WWGD said:
a generously proportioned, height disadvantaged friend
A stout fellow?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and WWGD