Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Is the population of Egypt growing?

I don't think so, they seems to be the same height as last time.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Diarrhea is hereditary.
How so?
It runs in your jeans!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and jack action
That is so bad!:H
Through word association, it made me think about stool pigeons. What do they eat for lunch?:rolleyes:
 
1: Describe yourself to us.
2: My father's name is laughing, my mother's name is smiling.
1: You're kidding.
2: No, he's my brother. I'm joking.
 
I couldn't find the Italian chef at the corner restaurant.
It seems he pasta way.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and Ibix
Akward recent text exchange:

--I'm here for you
__ Thank you, I am going through difficult times. I Just need someone to believe in me.
__Sorry, I don't recognize your number. Who are you?
--I'm your UBER, I am outside waiting for you.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, davenn and jack action
How do planets get clean?

With a meteor shower!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, jack action, WWGD and 3 others
In the Senegal to France car rally people ride dakar all the way to Paris.
 
That one took me an entire minute ...

Screen-Shot-2020-02-13-at-8.22.59-AM.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jasonRF, jack action and Ibix
I wanted to create a belt made of clocks but I realized it would be a waist of time...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, *now*, jasonRF and 2 others
WWGD said:
I wanted to create a belt made of clocks but I realized it would be a waist of time...
Maybe you need an Ehrenvest?
 
Wrichik Basu said:
Did Canada run out of names for streets?

How about Metairie, Louisiana
hickory.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, jasonRF, davenn and 1 other person
Hickory Ave and Dickory Ave run parallel for nearly 2 km south of this map section.

How can Steamship circle have an end? It's a "C"-shaped road, not a circle.

That reminds me: "closed" starts with an open shape, but "open" starts with a closed shape.
 
I like drinking brake fluid, and I drink it all day every day. My wife says I'm addicted, but I can stop anytime.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, DrGreg, mfb and 2 others
I was just looking at my ceiling...

Not sure if it's the best ceiling in the world, but it's definitely up there.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, BillTre, DrGreg and 1 other person
davenn said:
I was just looking at my ceiling...

Not sure if it's the best ceiling in the world, but it's definitely up there.
I will borrow that for a joke elsewhere which isn't allowed here.
 
Dr Kevorkian, the Euthanasia doctor, was an accomplished pianist. He even put out an album: "Jack Kevorkian, Unplugged".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, BillTre and davenn
I was outbid by 10cents for a settee on ebay.

So close, yet sofa.
 
A rubber band pistol was confiscated from a linear algebra class student, because it was a weapon of math disruption.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and BillTre
Rulers and compasses were banned as weapons of maths construction.

(But it turned out there weren't any.)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and fresh_42
Talking to the Texan waiter who forgot my dessert order:
"Remember the A la Mode".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Mark44, Keith_McClary and AlexCaledin
Maybe we could ask Greg if he can extend the "Unwatch" function for threads to some recent movies I went to. Yech.
 
WWGD said:
Maybe we could ask Greg if he can extend the "Unwatch" function for threads to some recent movies I went to. Yech.
If I see one more serial killer movie, I'll kill ... well, something.
 
One day, my wife and I were walking past a car that had just been pulled over. We walked past just in time to hear the driver tell the cop "I'm in a hurry". I'm betting that didn't go well. :oldeyes: