Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
mfb said:"What is your religion?"
"I don't have one"
Not so complicated.
"What is your favorite rugby team?"
"I don't have one"
Is that the empty set response(none) , or the full set ?
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
How did you fathom what beer he likes?Keith_McClary said:A stout fellow?
- 20,819
- 28,467
No, that would be the difference between an atheist and an agnostic.256bits said:Is that the empty set response(none) , or the full set ?
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Only fair our Eastern friends make fun of our Western names. Any takers?WWGD said:There is the Indian version of it. The Indian guy who won't share is selfeesh, the one who was born in the UK is Briteesh, the one who never has any money is Lokash.
- 20,819
- 28,467
I once tried. A movie quotation. Didn't work. Tarantino isn't allowed to cite.WWGD said:Only fair our Eastern friends make fun of our Western names. Any takers?
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body.
Then I realized who was telling me this.
Then I realized who was telling me this.
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,747
- 11,967
- 20,819
- 28,467
Murder investigation in Hammerfest:
"Where have you been last night between November 23rd and December 17th?"
"Where have you been last night between November 23rd and December 17th?"
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
That gives one-night stand a new meaning.
- 20,819
- 28,467
I don't know the Corona customers in general, but here it is often the show-off. Normal people drink normal beer, i.e. local brands. There is no need in Germany for fancy bottles, lemons and imported brands. Hence, I assume they will change their name on the German market into Marburg beer.WWGD said:After everything, Corona beer changed its name to avoid the connection of its name with the Wuhan virus.
Now we can all enjoy our ice-cold Ebola beer!
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
A young man and his girlfriend were walking along Main Street when she spotted a beautiful diamond ring in a jewelry-store window. "Wow, I'd sure love to have that!" she gushed.
"No problem," her companion replied, throwing a brick through the window and grabbing the ring.
A few blocks later, the woman admired a full-length sable coat. "What I'd give to own that," she said, sighing.
"No problem," he said, throwing a brick through the window and grabbing the coat.
Finally, turning for home, they passed a car dealership. "Boy, I'd do anything for one of those Rolls-Royces," she said.
"Jeez, baby," the guy moaned, "you think I'm made of bricks?"
"No problem," her companion replied, throwing a brick through the window and grabbing the ring.
A few blocks later, the woman admired a full-length sable coat. "What I'd give to own that," she said, sighing.
"No problem," he said, throwing a brick through the window and grabbing the coat.
Finally, turning for home, they passed a car dealership. "Boy, I'd do anything for one of those Rolls-Royces," she said.
"Jeez, baby," the guy moaned, "you think I'm made of bricks?"
- 13,926
- 16,804
Another forum I read is discussing people with inappropriate names. Turns out there was a Mr. Hunter who went vegan, and promptly got nicknamed Gatherer.
- 20,819
- 28,467
However,DrGreg said:The inventor of anti-bacterial gel must be rubbing their hands this week.
would be the more honest reaction.
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,747
- 11,967
DrGreg said:The inventor of anti-bacterial gel must be rubbing their hands this week.
yeah all the way to the bank, as are the toilet roll manufacturers with all the idiotic panic buying of both
products. The loo paper manuf's are now doing 24/7 production trying to keep up
I went to one of the local supermarkets today to get some general groceries,
there wasnt a roll of loo paper in sight
- 20,819
- 28,467
I doubt that this will change the overall usage, i.e. they will have to fire people in a few weeks since everybody has toilet paper in their basements for years. Btw. same is true for noodles and rice - at least here.davenn said:yeah all the way to the bank, as are the toilet roll manufacturers with all the idiotic panic buying of both
products. The loo paper manuf's are now doing 24/7 production trying to keep up
And the antibacterial soaps are complete rubbish - à propos rubbing hands. Since when are viruses bacteria? Water alone is probably far better than antibacterial gels.
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Some people will buy large quantities of stuff they will never use (before it spoils). Like bags of flour, rice or beans or yukky canned stews.fresh_42 said:I doubt that this will change the overall usage, i.e. they will have to fire people in a few weeks since everybody has toilet paper in their basements for years. Btw. same is true for noodles and rice - at least here.
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
Canned food and other long-lasting stuff can replace demand for food that doesn't last that long.
Demand for bottled water can go up easily from people who normally drink tap water (independent of what they do with the water later).
I don't expect changes in the toilet paper consumption unless there is a virus that comes with diarrhea.
Demand for bottled water can go up easily from people who normally drink tap water (independent of what they do with the water later).
I don't expect changes in the toilet paper consumption unless there is a virus that comes with diarrhea.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8