Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
My girlfriend and I had a fight.
In spite, she went out to movie with a cannibal.
"A movie? Gladiator ?"

" No. I do miss her."
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, WWGD and jack action
Physics news on Phys.org
It seems WHO was keeping some dogs ,testing whether they could get Corona. After concluding they could not, WHO let the dogs out.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, davenn, mfb and 1 other person
15b6cfd2-ae09-4379-aab9-c52cd82757f2.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: zoki85, davenn, 256bits and 3 others
mfb said:
If you have aliens, how likely are your family members and coworkers to get aliens?
People who have learned that aliens exist should self isolate for at least 1 month to avoid spreading the condition.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb and strangerep
I will never forget my grandpa's last words:
"Stop shaking the stairs, you little #@#!".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: zoki85 and jack action
Overheard at a temple in an Indian forest:
" Me Tarzan, you Jain"
 
Did you hear about the Irishman that bounces off of walls?

His name is Rick O'Shay.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: atyy, Klystron, Ibix and 4 others
"One final question Mister Batman, if I may. You always crime fight at night. Why is it that you wear all black?"

"So I don't get shot at."

"Uh huh. And why is it that Robin wears bright day-glo colours?"

"So I don't get shot at."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, davenn, jack action and 2 others
The new dyslexic priest warned me that heavy metal is the music of Santa.
 
Viagra shipment stolen. Police looking for hardened criminals.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: atyy, Klystron, Ibix and 2 others
Finland has just closed their borders

No one will be crossing the finish line
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: atyy, Keith_McClary, jtbell and 4 others
When I was a kid it was my job to mow the lawn. One time I'd sprained my ankle and couldn't walk, so couldn't mow the lawn. My dad said it was a lame excuse.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, Wrichik Basu, BillTre and 1 other person
The movie 'Constipation' has been held up for release .Yet again.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron and davenn