Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
jack action said:
social drinker
That's why the liquor stores and pot shops are classified as "essential services".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, WWGD and BillTre
This Week's Horoscope​
Aries:
You are going to spend time at home.

Taurus:
You are going to spend time at home.

Gemini:
You are going to spend time at home.

Cancer:
You are going to spend time at home.

Leo:
You are going to spend time at home.

Virgo:
You are going to spend time at home.

Libra:
You are going to spend time at home.

Scorpio:
You are going to spend time at home.

Sagittarius:
You are going to spend time at home.

Capricorn:
You are going to spend time at home.

Aquarius:
You are going to spend time at home.

Pisces:
You are going to spend time at home.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Filip Larsen, Wrichik Basu, Ibix and 7 others
Guy goes to therapy with his wife:
Therapist to guy: " Do you feel your wife controls you?"
Wife:" No, he doesn't!"
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: atyy, Klystron, Wrichik Basu and 2 others
Wife: I'm sick of you pretending you're a detective, we should split up.

Me: Good idea, we can cover more ground that way!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Wrichik Basu, WWGD and 1 other person
Mike Tyson finally explained why he bit Evander Holyfield's ear in a boxing match in 1996:
"I thought it was Evander the Real _Meal_ Holyfield"
 
nc_ohc=TUT0KZY7L58AX_SK-8g&_nc_ht=scontent.fyhu2-1.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, davenn, Wrichik Basu and 6 others
The vendor in Paris had DeGaulle of trying to sell me a 2nd rate t-shirt and Eiffel for it. I can't remember the name in his tag but Quasimodo rings a bell...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Keith_McClary and jack action
I was in the bank today when two men wearing masks came in. One of them shouted, "Hands up, this is a robbery!"
Everyone breathed a sigh of relief...
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, atyy, Ibix and 5 others
Lady at the bank approached the teller to find out about her balance. The teller gave her a slight push and she did not fall. "Your balance is OK".
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Mark44, atyy, jack action and 4 others
I invented a surgical robot,

so far it only operates on batteries..
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, Wrichik Basu, jack action and 3 others
All those years ago Max and the Chief had it right :wink: :wink:

business meetings 2020.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, Klystron, jtbell and 6 others
Someday, the phrase "2020 Hindsight" is going to have an entirely different meaning.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: wukunlin, Klystron, BillTre and 3 others
fresh_42 said:

First, I thought "what? no audio??" turns out, audio isn't necessary :)
 
gmax137 said:
First, I thought "what? no audio??" turns out, audio isn't necessary :)
My suspicion is since long that there are far more things common to us all than we normally expect there are.
 
I fancied going for a swim, but I wasn't sure when the local pool opened so I gave them a ring. "Is this the local pool?" I asked. "I dunno," he said. "Depends where you're calling from."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, atyy, DrClaude and 3 others
I was just in the supermarket and I saw a guy buying three crates of San Miguel, 5 paellas and six sombreros. I thought "Hispanic buying."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Mark44, davenn, atyy and 3 others