Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
What kind of jokes does the WHO recommend right now?
Inside jokes.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
It's fine, they are all older than 14 days anyway, reposted over and over again.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Can we uninstall and reinstall 2020? I think there's a virus.
- 20,819
- 28,467
How far can a flea jump?Borg said:More like a plague. This is the year of the rat after all.
Science Advisor
- 1,394
- 1,160
papa may I kiss you?
-- I have no money, your mom has already kissed mepapa why do all my same ages attend fourth grade while I still attend the second grade
-- bring me another vodka from the kitchen son
-- I have no money, your mom has already kissed mepapa why do all my same ages attend fourth grade while I still attend the second grade
-- bring me another vodka from the kitchen son
Last edited:
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
Dysfunctional family jokes.wrobel said:papa may I kiss you?
-- I have no money, your mom has already kissed mepapa why do all my same ages attend fourth grade while I still attend the second grade
-- bring me another vodka from the kitchen son
I think there was a movie about that.
- 20,819
- 28,467
... water supply companies report a new low. Nobody takes a shower anymore ...
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
I went and got my car tested for the virus.
Yesterday it started hacking and coughing, and began to run a fever.
Yesterday it started hacking and coughing, and began to run a fever.
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
davenn said:How to keep people away from me
Knew my Scottish heritage would come in handy one day
View attachment 259349
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
https://xkcd.com/2285/
Mouseover: "Oh thank goodness, I forgot my clothes, so now everyone's looking embarrassed and backing away."
Mouseover: "Oh thank goodness, I forgot my clothes, so now everyone's looking embarrassed and backing away."
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
Huh?Keith_McClary said:[Piping the haggis...]

I don't get it. Is this a "haggis-and-fishes" miracle whereby that one little dish will feed the hundreds of people in that room?
Or is it that a haggis is more effective at repelling people (compared to bagpipes)?
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Haggis and bagpipes combined, although the effect may be countered by the liquid refreshments usually served on this occasion.strangerep said:Or is it that a haggis is more effective at repelling people (compared to bagpipes)?
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
Keith_McClary said:
There was this viral video too.
Reporter got the message.
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/yellowstone-reporter-reaction-bison-herd-trnd/index.html
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8