Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
jtbell said:
A future electrical engineer!
Speaking of which . . .


urgent_mission.webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, sbrothy, jack action and 2 others
It seems the WHO checked a pack of dogs for Covid in 2021. After clearing them, WHO let the dogs out.
 
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and symbolipoint
1.webp



2.webp



3.webp
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, jack action, symbolipoint and 3 others
This here is not a joke, but it is a structuring for some jokes:
Two different senses of a word, usable to make comparisons or contrasts.
 
symbolipoint said:
This here is not a joke, but it is a structuring for some jokes:
Two different senses of a word, usable to make comparisons or contrasts.
You mean something like this
Toad.webp

which is a paraprosdokian, or did you have a double-entendre in mind?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy, pinball1970, DennisN and 2 others
WWGD said:
Ah, that paraprosdokian sounds Armenian.
Radio Yerevan: Indeed! Except he lived in Minsk and was born in Byelorussia. And the word is Greek.
 
WWGD said:
Ah, that paraprosdokian sounds Armenian.
And is reminiscent of other illustrious Armenians, such as Valedictorian, Hamiltonian, Lagrangian, ##\dots##
 
kuruman said:
And is reminiscent of other illustrious Armenians, such as Valedictorian, Hamiltonian, Lagrangian, ##\dots##
There are plenty of Serbians around too: Ironic, Sarcastic, Bombastic, Fantastic.
 
How to hack it.webp
 
  • Like
  • Skeptical
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, BillTre, symbolipoint and 1 other person
OK. Still testing the limits here. Is this too much? If so you know what to do! :woot:

OGLAF_LIMITS.webp
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, AlexB23 and BillTre
sbrothy said:
Get your ice-cream....Tutsi-Frutsi Icecream..!

View attachment 368514

EDIT: This is a still picture from the Marx Brother's film "A Day at the Races.". I'm not sure if pirating them is illegal. Some of them are in the public domain by now but which? Every time I find them on an external HDD I feel a little older. Along with the complete Muppet show collection and the complete arcade game ROM DVD collection. Each game is around 200kb so Imagine how many games are on a 6 DVD set!
 
Solder-sucker?
 
  • Like
  • Agree
Likes   Reactions: davenn, berkeman and BillTre
What do you call those crazy people who live in Buffalo, New York?

Buffaloonies!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
on the same theme as my last post
I think most of us who have ever flown have probably suffered this problem .....

1767649698550.webp
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, BillTre, symbolipoint and 4 others
davenn said:
on the same theme as my last post
I think most of us who have ever flown have probably suffered this problem .....
Gotta confess, I was outraged when the airline I was on suddenly decided to seat me near a dog. I am highly allergic.

But that was nothing compared to my apoplexy when I found was not even in a carrier. It snapped at anybody walking by.

What was I to do? If I had raised a stink, I am pretty sure I would have been the one escorted off in cuffs.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and davenn
DaveC426913 said:
What was I to do?
Note to self: Always bring a tennis ball in my carry-on luggage from now on... :wink:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and BillTre
berkeman said:
Note to self: Always bring a tennis ball in my carry-on luggage from now on... :wink:
Yeah. And roll it down the aisle during take-off.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Agree
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, Borg, BillTre and 1 other person