Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
256bits said:
A caper with foresight -or not - he has to eat what she cooks.
Either I'm missing your joke or you missed his. Do you know what capers are?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
1586451739470.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, atyy, davenn and 2 others
phinds said:
Either I'm missing your joke or you missed his. Do you know what capers are?
Caper has several meanings.
Think about it. Substitute "prank" for caper.
 
256bits said:
Caper has several meanings.
Think about it. Substitute "prank" for caper.
Yes, I know that but that was not the use in the joke.
 
phinds said:
Yes, I know that but that was not the use in the joke.
I was following up with a definite meaning of caper.
The prankster will have the caper backfire in him.
Pardon the expression, But he may get to have his caper, and eat it too.
 
256bits said:
I was following up with a definite meaning of caper.
The prankster will have the caper backfire in him.
Pardon the expression, But he may get to have his caper, and eat it too.
OK, on re-reading your post, I do now see the joke in it. Missed that the first time ' round.
 
fresh_42 said:
I think you've ridden the horse to death!
Hey. It was a frisky horse. It had been eating capers.
 
phinds said:
OK, on re-reading your post, I do now see the joke in it. Missed that the first time ' round.
I guess it wasn't a very lame joke ( or maybe too lame ) as it didn't even get a single like.
 
My wife decided we're going to have macaroni and cheese for dinner tonight, so she put a box out on the kitchen counter, the usual tall skinny box containing uncooked macaroni and a packet of cheese sauce mix.

It has a little quiz on the back, in which you match words with pictures. If you ace it, does that make you a cheez whiz?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Fig Neutron, BillTre and 1 other person
What commentators do when all the sports events are shut down:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, Vanadium 50, mfb and 5 others
256bits said:
That was kind of exciting!
I think the quarantine is having an effect on your judgement :oldlaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, davenn and BillTre
256bits said:
That was kind of exciting!

uh huh

phinds said:
I think the quarantine is having an effect on your judgement :oldlaugh:

for sure, but still more entertaining that watching pain dry or grass grow :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and BillTre
Keith_McClary said:
What commentators do when all the sports events are shut down
There is also a part 2.

 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: wukunlin, Borg, 256bits and 4 others
I've seen a commercial where an announcer is:
  1. calling a race between two drops going down the inside of a bottle of some soft drink (product)
  2. before the races ends (the drops reach the liquid in the bottle),
  3. after which, he drinks it (commercial culmination and triumph!).
 
" My dog walked over sand paper"
"Was he hurt? How did he react?"
"He said rough-rough".
 
"They fired me from the calendar factory"
"Why?"
" I took a day off".
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DrClaude, mfb and 2 others
It's Coronavirus Time

We're with the Coronavirus
They are right (although the second one is probably not meant that way).
Be Like Dad, Keep Coronavirus
Not sure about this one.
 
The buffalo ,before leaving early in the day, to his young one:
"Bison".
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Bandersnatch, Ibix and 2 others
WWGD said:
The buffalo ,before leaving early in the day, to his young one:
"Bison".
You should be ashamed of yourself :oldlaugh:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jim mcnamara and WWGD
WWGD said:
The buffalo ,before leaving early in the day, to his young one:
"Bison".
Where does a buffalo wash his face?

In the bison.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Keith_McClary and BillTre