Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Somebody's stolen my anti-depressants. Whoever they are, I hope they're happy.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Klystron, Stavros Kiri and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
c0c612319931b13d47b6f6b78c821ffd22c392f0b2d5e41e2e.jpg


Text: you have got a package from China
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Stavros Kiri, Ibix and 1 other person
Ibix said:
Somebody's stolen my anti-depressants. Whoever they are, I hope they're happy.
Doctor to a visitor: what worries you?
the visitor: enuresis worries me
The doctor prescribes: tranquilizers antidepressants.

After a week

the doctor to the visitor: how are you?
the visitor: I still have enuresis but it does not worry me any more.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and jack action
Someone's stolen my copy of Microsoft Office.

Whoever you are I will find you and I will take my vengeance - you have my Word!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Stavros Kiri, Wrichik Basu and 2 others
In a few countries people have been showing their support for health workers by going outside and applauding at 8pm. There are now plans to extend this to other key workers. Tomorrow we're supporting delivery drivers - please come outside and applaud sometime between 9am and 5pm.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, davenn, mfb and 2 others
Ibix said:
In a few countries people have been showing their support for health workers by going outside and applauding at 8pm. There are now plans to extend this to other key workers. Tomorrow we're supporting delivery drivers - please come outside and applaud sometime between 9am and 5pm.
Sorry, I can't manage that, but I'll put a card out.
 
Ibix said:
Where does a buffalo wash his face?

In the bison.
That's an Australian buffalo, right?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, atyy and BillTre
tobactrac said:
When does a joke turn into a dad joke?
When it's full groan.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, collinsmark, DrClaude and 5 others
That was pretty lame.

A snail salesman knocks on a door.
The home owner opens the door, sees the snail, and snarly asks, " What do you want?"
The enterprising snail responds, "Sir, Would you be interested in some insurance for your ... ."
Before the snail could finish, the homeowner kicks the snail off his property. "And don't come around here no more."

Six months later another knock on the door.
The homeowner opens the door to see the same snail bandaged up with a head wound. And an accompanying policeman.
"Officer. That is the man who assaulted me."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb and Ibix
Ibix said:
Someone's stolen my copy of Microsoft Office.

Whoever you are I will find you and I will take my vengeance - you have my Word!
Good Luck! ...
 
Last edited:
Stavros Kiri said:
There's also a 3 & 4 (equally important):
3) Mixing of the population
4) Mixing of the population
Stavros Kiri said:
GOOD LUCK! ...
Stavros, I don't think you get the fact that this is a joke thread. Either that or your humor totally escapes me.
 
phinds said:
Stavros, I don't think you get the fact that this is a joke thread. Either that or your humor totally escapes me.
The 1st is obvious (if you get davenn's you get mine! ... Sorry)
For the 2nd: obviously you haven't seen the movie! ...
So probably you did't understand them.
 
Stavros Kiri said:
The 1st is obvious (if you get davenn's you get mine! ... Sorry)
For the 2nd: obviously you haven't seen the movie! ...
So probably you did't understand them.
OK, I haven't seen whatever movie you're talking about, so my bad, but I GOT davenn's but not yours.
 
Stavros Kiri said:
The 1st is obvious (if you get davenn's you get mine! ... Sorry)
There are two ways to read "dense" but there are not two ways to read "mixing".
Stavros Kiri said:
For the 2nd: obviously you haven't seen the movie! ...
I don't see how a Taken reference would fit here.
 
phinds said:
OK, I haven't seen whatever movie you're talking about, so my bad, but I GOT davenn's but not yours.
There's no problem with my humor then! ...
[For the first, ask Ibix (his is based on the movie "Taken", and the "famous" words of Liam Neeson ...) - I just gave the standard reply in the movie - if you haven't seen it I recommend it]
 
phinds said:
Either that or your humor totally escapes me.
Don't try. This one is NP complete.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron and Stavros Kiri
mfb said:
There are two ways to read "dense" but there are not two ways to read "mixing".I don't see how a Taken reference would fit here.
Guys watch the movie. That'all I can say ... There's nothing wrong with my humor.
 
In today’s local sports news, the senior citizens center announced that the winner of the pickleball championship will receive the Giant Gherkin trophy.
 
WWGD said:
A bit dark:

I love manic depression.
I hate it.
As Doctor Equator said to Longitude: "You appear to be bi-polar."
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, WWGD, Wrichik Basu and 2 others
And the patient Mr Topography said to the good Doctor Map.
"I seem to be suffering from some ups and downs"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, BillTre and Klystron